1 reviews and information for Simpson Sissons & Brooke LLP, Sheffield
How to find us
43 Townhead Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2EB
Languages spoken English, French
Size of firm 7 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Clinical negligence
- Crime - fraud
- Family - general
- Litigation - general
- Personal injury
Compiled from data from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website
Outcome: Referral to Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
This notification relates to a Decision to prosecute before the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal. This is an independent Tribunal which will reach its own decision after considering all the evidence, including any evidence put forward by the Solicitor. The Tribunal has certified that there is a case to answer.
The matter was heard on 5 March 2014.
Ms. Coughlan was Struck Off the Roll.
A full copy of the Judgment will be available at www.solicitorstribunal.org.uk.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Sheffield
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Sheffield
- Personal injury solicitors Sheffield
- Commercial solicitors Sheffield
- Divorce solicitors Sheffield
- Family solicitors Sheffield
- Legal aid solicitors Sheffield
- Immigration solicitors Sheffield
- Driving solicitors Sheffield
- Will and probate solicitors Sheffield
- Criminal solicitors Sheffield
- Medical negligence solicitors Sheffield
- Employment law solicitors Sheffield
3,532,675 page views