1 reviews (1/5) and information for Talbot & Co, Burton-on-Trent
How to find us
148 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1JY
Languages spoken English, French
Size of firm 3 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Benefits and allowances
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Family - general
- Financial services
- Litigation - general
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
General Legal advice
20/01/20 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Messed up so badly had to pay again to sort my issues properly, my complaints fell on deaf ears on numerous attempts not resolved, okay going away I give up, do not use, soon bothered me for the bill though.
Should have found someone who was actually soliciting, would have been done properly instead of just being done over and would not have charged as much per hour, also they would have provided a complete service that was memorable not a nightmare.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Burton-on-Trent
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Personal injury solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Commercial solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Divorce solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Family solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Legal aid solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Immigration solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Driving solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Will and probate solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Criminal solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Medical negligence solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Employment law solicitors Burton-on-Trent
3,919,681 page views