5 reviews (2/5) and information for Taylor & Emmet Limited Liability Partnership, 20 Arundel Gate, Sheffield
How to find us
20 Arundel Gate, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2PP
Facilities Office accepts Legal Aid
Languages spoken English, Gujarati
Size of firm 34 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Administrative and public law
- Clinical negligence
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Conveyancing - residential
- Corporate finance
- Dispute resolution - civil mediation
- Dispute resolution - commercial mediation
- Family - general
- Family - mediation
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Licensing gaming and betting
- Litigation - general
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
25/03/21 - Reviewed by Poor
Over the years I have used them for several transactions, alas the service I received this time indicates a massive deterioration in service. Slow, unresponsive, and according to the purchasers solicitors inaccurate, extremely hard work to get to do anything at any sort of speed other than slow. Pushing a boulder up a mountain was how I felt.
02/10/20 - Reviewed by Lee Bartlett
They promised a professional service and that’s what I got for the first couple of weeks. Then lost signed documents, eventually found in their post room after several days, not returning calls or emails for days, denying receipt of documents when the tracking system proves they had received it, sitting on my money for an additional week and on and on. DO NOT USE THESE FOR ANYTHING!!!!
04/03/20 - Reviewed by 1984 HC
Yawn Yawn Yawn. Funny reading reviews that read like promotional jargon. Funny how the removal of legal aid for most medical negligence cases has resulted in firms being far less helpful. Your team was unhelpful and uncaring towords me, in my opinion.
11/10/18 - Reviewed by Jill Long
Have used this firm twice this year to buy property and found them excellent.
Both times they completed the sales very quickly and efficiently. Nothing was too much trouble and we were treated with the upmost courtesy
I would recommend them highly
12/08/12 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Reliable, prompt, professional and friendly
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Sheffield
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Sheffield
- Personal injury solicitors Sheffield
- Commercial solicitors Sheffield
- Divorce solicitors Sheffield
- Family solicitors Sheffield
- Legal aid solicitors Sheffield
- Immigration solicitors Sheffield
- Driving solicitors Sheffield
- Will and probate solicitors Sheffield
- Criminal solicitors Sheffield
- Medical negligence solicitors Sheffield
- Employment law solicitors Sheffield
4,904,636 page views