1 reviews and information for The Johnson Partnership, Doncaster
How to find us
Floors 1 -3, 1 St Sepulchre Gate, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN1 1TD
- 28 Peel Street, Barnsley
- Cannon Court, Long Row, Nottingham
- North Nottinghamshire Business, 32 - 34 Rosemary Street, Mansfield
- Suite 1, 42 Friargate, Derby
- Suite 3, Burlington House, 19 Burlington Street, Chesterfield
- 1st/2nd Floor, 86 Victoria Street, Grimsby
- 53 Laneham Street, Scunthorpe
- The John Banner Business Centre, 620 -626 Attercliffe Road, Attercliffe, Sheffield
- Unit 3, Waterside South, Lincoln
Languages spoken Afrikaans, English, French, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
Size of firm 4 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Benefits and allowances
- Conveyancing - residential
- Crime - fraud
- Crime - general
- Family - general
- Personal injury
Compiled from data from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
On 7 November 2014, Willem Johan Nico Louw was found guilty of assault by beating at Rotherham Magistrates Court. He was given a conditional discharge for 12 months and ordered to pay costs of ?620 and a victim surcharge of ?15.
Mr Louw was found to have:
Acted in breach of Principles 1 and 7 of the SRA Principles 2011; and
Failed to achieve Outcomes 10.3 and 10.6 of the SRA Code of Conduct 2011.
These findings relate to the following misconduct:
Mr Louw failed to uphold the rule of law.
Mr Louw failed to notify the SRA of the conviction.
Mr Louw failed to deal with the SRA in an open, timely and co-operative manner during its investigation of his conduct.
He is currently practising with the Johnson Partnership at Floors 1-3, St Sepulchre Gate, Doncaster, DN1 1TD.
He was issued with a written rebuke and directed to pay costs of ?600.00.
The SRA publishes regulatory decisions when it considers it to be in the public interest. Mr Louw has not made any representations in relation to publication. I have had regard to rule 3.5 and rule 15 of the SRA Disciplinary Procedure Rules and the criteria in appendix 2. Having considered these I conclude that the rebuke should be published in the interests of transparency in the regulatory and disciplinary process.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Doncaster
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Doncaster
- Personal injury solicitors Doncaster
- Commercial solicitors Doncaster
- Divorce solicitors Doncaster
- Family solicitors Doncaster
- Legal aid solicitors Doncaster
- Immigration solicitors Doncaster
- Driving solicitors Doncaster
- Will and probate solicitors Doncaster
- Criminal solicitors Doncaster
- Medical negligence solicitors Doncaster
- Employment law solicitors Doncaster
5,367,507 page views