8 reviews (4/5) and information for Timms, Burton-on-Trent
How to find us
7-8 Lichfield Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3RE
- 80 Market Street, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Empire Buildings, 23 West Street, Swadlincote
- St Michael's, Queen Street, Derby
Facilities Office accepts Legal Aid
Languages spoken English, French
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
4653 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Clinical negligence
- Conveyancing - residential
- Family - general
- Litigation - general
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
15/02/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Did not act as instructed, acted with no sense of urgency necessitating my constantly chasing, and gave questionable advice.
01/11/18 - Reviewed by Becky Brooks
Service was professional, excellent and really quick. They handled a very difficult sale with ease. I highly recommend them, particularly Sherrie and Tracy . Thank you!
Will and probate
04/07/11 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Timms gave us good advice and were very quick and efficient when preparing our wills. We were very happy with the service.
19/03/18 - Response by Darren
Sorry to disturb,do you know the email address please.
04/07/11 - Reviewed by Mrs Watkin
I wasn't charged a penny as it was a no win no fee. I recieved an excellent service - very friendly and very knowledgeable - with a great outcome. I highly recommend Judith Barnes.
04/07/11 - Reviewed by J Harrison
Brilliant service, no costs and very friendly people.
04/07/11 - Reviewed by Happy customer
Excellent value for money. I was kept informed throughout and the team were easy to talk to. Definitly recomended.
04/07/11 - Reviewed by Mathew B
Brilliant service. Sorted out my compensation for me after I was involved in a car accident. It was No-Win, No-Fee. The whole process was smooth and speedy. Really pleased with the amount of compensation that I receive. Would definiately use them again.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Burton-on-Trent
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Personal injury solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Commercial solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Divorce solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Family solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Legal aid solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Immigration solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Driving solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Will and probate solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Criminal solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Medical negligence solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Employment law solicitors Burton-on-Trent
4,013,340 page views