WBW Solicitors LLP, Newton Abbot Reviews & Information
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Based on 4 review(s)
Legal services at this branch
- Administrative and public law
- Clinical negligence
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Crime - fraud
- Crime - general
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Family - general
- Family - mediation
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Licensing gaming and betting
- Litigation - general
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Neighbour disputes
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
22/12/18 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Avoid at all costs! Poor service. Misled into signing documents.
01/11/18 - Reviewed by Anonymous
They are very disappointing. The service was unprofessional, uncommunicative and all I heard was "its someone elseâ€™s fault". I think the problem is they sell themselves cheap and then canâ€™t deliver because they donâ€™t have the time. Itâ€™s a false economy using them
18/09/18 - Reviewed by Martyn Fox
I can find nothing positive to say about W.B.W. Solicitors. In the case decision by The Legal Ombudsman Service following my complaint to them the ombudsman uses the words 'poor service' three times to describe the work of W.B.W. Solicitors. W.B.W. were ordered to pay me compensation, however I consider that I have still suffered financial losses by using them. My experience of the staff was that they were rude and unhelpful. I would not recommend W.B.W. Solicitors to anyone.
04/06/18 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Do yourself a favour and use a real solicitor, not a conveyancer like Caroline Jennings. She slowed the process down (with her two or three day week), made a couple of mistakes that cost us money, and in the end, couldn't exchange with her limited qualifications (when she assured us she was qualified).
The bill was more than promised and we had to agree to pay that before they would exchange - it was a complete power play (totally taking advantage of us).
I would not recommend them, and have since learned of other people who are challenging them legally for shoddy service.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Newton Abbot
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Newton Abbot
- Personal injury solicitors Newton Abbot
- Commercial solicitors Newton Abbot
- Divorce solicitors Newton Abbot
- Family solicitors Newton Abbot
- Legal aid solicitors Newton Abbot
- Immigration solicitors Newton Abbot
- Driving solicitors Newton Abbot
- Will and probate solicitors Newton Abbot
- Criminal solicitors Newton Abbot
- Medical negligence solicitors Newton Abbot
- Employment law solicitors Newton Abbot
3,161,028 page views