2 reviews (5/5) and information for Wheltons , Guildford
How to find us
162a High Street, , GUILDFORD, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3HW
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
2301 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
19/09/10 - Reviewed by Clive Adams
This firm was recommended to me by two friends who had used them in divorce proceedings. The opinion was that they are sympathetic, efficient and knowledgable and, above all, not greedy. Having used a number of solicitors and spoken to many others, speaking with Claire Fountain was like breath of fresh air. She knew what she was talking about, her estimate of costs sounded accurate and fair and she mentioned a number of things no one else had either thought about or thought to bring up. Communication is great, no spurious fee-topping up emails or phone calls but prompt notification of events and response to queries. I will use them again.
09/08/09 - Reviewed by Anonymous
We used Wheltons for all our conveyance works and have also had need of their services in dealing with family wills and the probate after our mother passed away. All I can say is that Claire (head of the conveyancing and probate team (partner) was very helpful and efficient in dealing with all our family matters.
Would recommend them every time.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Guildford
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Guildford
- Personal injury solicitors Guildford
- Commercial solicitors Guildford
- Divorce solicitors Guildford
- Family solicitors Guildford
- Legal aid solicitors Guildford
- Immigration solicitors Guildford
- Driving solicitors Guildford
- Will and probate solicitors Guildford
- Criminal solicitors Guildford
- Medical negligence solicitors Guildford
- Employment law solicitors Guildford
4,349,636 page views