Alsters Kelley LLP, Coventry Reviews & Information
How to find us
Manor Terrace, Friars Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 2NU
- 3 Dugdale Street, Nuneaton
- Hamilton House, Hamilton Terrace, Leamington Spa
- 1b Daventry Street, Southam
Languages spoken English, Hindi, Polish, Punjabi, Ukrainian
Size of firm 9 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Administrative and public law
- Benefits and allowances
- Clinical negligence
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Crime - general
- Family - general
- Family - mediation
- Human rights
- Immigration - nationality and citizenship
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Litigation - general
- Mental health
- Neighbour disputes
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
Will and probate
17/11/17 - Reviewed by Anonymous
I had a meeting at their Coventry office to discuss and get a quote for new wills for myself and my wife. I did not give them authority to proceed and decided not to use them for this service. They have billed me over Â£100 for a 10 minute consultation, were not instructed to and have not carried out any work on my behalf.
These are the type of solicitors who give their profession such a bad name. I wish i had read the reviews below before contacting these people, be aware if you intend on dealing with them. I only gave a one star rating because there is nothing lower.
16/05/17 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Took two thousand pounds of elderly relative and in 5 months did nothing, refused to correspond with family when questioned, shocking service, AVOID!!!
06/03/15 - Reviewed by Father1
Alsters Kelley Solicitors do not care about the people they represent.
Got convicted and sent to prison due to prolonging the case they are so arrogant and use to dipping in the legal aid fund they forget professional ethics, also their attention to detail is crap.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in coventry
- Conveyancing / property solicitors coventry
- Personal injury solicitors coventry
- Commercial solicitors coventry
- Divorce solicitors coventry
- Family solicitors coventry
- Legal aid solicitors coventry
- Immigration solicitors coventry
- Driving solicitors coventry
- Will and probate solicitors coventry
- Criminal solicitors coventry
- Medical negligence solicitors coventry
- Employment law solicitors coventry
3,348,516 page views