1 reviews (1/5) and information for Birketts LLP, Cambridge
How to find us
22 Station Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2JD
- Kingfisher House, 1 Gilders Way, Norwich
- Brierly Place, New London Road, Chelmsford
- Providence House, 141-145 Princes Street, Ipswich
Languages spoken Cantonese, Chinese, English, French, German, Mandarin, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish
Size of firm 62 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Administrative and public law
- Clinical negligence
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Corporate finance
- Crime - fraud
- Crime - general
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Dispute resolution - civil mediation
- Dispute resolution - commercial mediation
- Energy and natural resources
- European Community law
- Family - general
- Family - mediation
- Human rights
- Immigration - nationality and citizenship
- Information Technology
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Licensing gaming and betting
- Litigation - general
- Maritime and shipping
- entertainment and sport
- Mental health
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Neighbour disputes
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
General Legal advice
30/11/18 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Untrustworthy money grabbers.
The solicitors may be highly qualified but the service and fees are abysmal.
You are charged for every single quick phone call they make resulting in fees in the thousands to get even a simple bits of paper work dealt with.
The solicitor working for my family was completely untrustworthy and simply offers advice that will result in the largest commission for her, grabbing as much money from elderly and vulnerable members of my family as she could. Despite making several complaints about said solicitor they continued to carry out meetings and get paper work signed in a manner that was verging on illegal.
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND using Birketts to anyone!
Unless you are looking to spend an outrageous amount of money on a shocking service that is conducted in an illegal manner stay well clear of this company.
08/06/20 - Response by Anonymous
Appalling to hear that... who can you trust.... !? So sad....
26/09/20 - Response by Anon
Why don't you give their name, or at least initials or department so we know who to avoid? I am thinking of instructing them for an elderly relative too as was looking for reviews and have only found yours. So your review really concerns me.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Cambridge
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Cambridge
- Personal injury solicitors Cambridge
- Commercial solicitors Cambridge
- Divorce solicitors Cambridge
- Family solicitors Cambridge
- Legal aid solicitors Cambridge
- Immigration solicitors Cambridge
- Driving solicitors Cambridge
- Will and probate solicitors Cambridge
- Criminal solicitors Cambridge
- Medical negligence solicitors Cambridge
- Employment law solicitors Cambridge
4,564,620 page views