3 reviews (5/5) and information for Cordiez French Property, Birmingham
How to find us
55 St. Paul's Square, Birmingham, Birmingham, Midlands, B3 1QS
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
3548 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
General Legal advice
28/03/18 - Reviewed by Alec Hobbs
I am very impressed by Mr Cordiez's professionalism and efficiency. The firm also operates a French Land Registry searches service which is most useful. The facility's website is http://www;france-land-registry.com.
Communication was excellent throughout, so I certainly recommend these French property lawyers.
Will and probate
27/06/13 - Reviewed by Terry James
These English-speaking French Property lawyers advise clients who are in the process of buying or selling property in France. http://www.cordiez.co.uk Their services include checking the French legal paperwork, explaining it to clients in plain English and flagging up any issues. These French lawyers also specialise in French Wills and Probate - handling succession and inheritance matters in France. Very professional and cost-effective service by true French lawyers.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Birmingham
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Birmingham
- Personal injury solicitors Birmingham
- Commercial solicitors Birmingham
- Divorce solicitors Birmingham
- Family solicitors Birmingham
- Legal aid solicitors Birmingham
- Immigration solicitors Birmingham
- Driving solicitors Birmingham
- Will and probate solicitors Birmingham
- Criminal solicitors Birmingham
- Medical negligence solicitors Birmingham
- Employment law solicitors Birmingham
3,665,859 page views