2 reviews (3/5) and information for Curtis Parkinson, 96 Main Street, Bulwell, Nottingham
How to find us
96 Main Street, Bulwell, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG6 8ET
Facilities Office accepts Legal Aid
Languages spoken English
Size of firm 2 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
1748 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Debt recovery
- Landlord and tenant - commercial
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Litigation - general
- Personal injury
- Personal injury - RTA
- Private client - disputed probate
- Private client - disputed trusts
- Private client - disputed wills
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
17/10/20 - Reviewed by Silviya Z
Louise G. from Curtis Parkinson in Bulwell, Nottingham was our solicitor when we were buying a house. She was really helpful, reachable and made it the whole process a lot easier.
19/12/18 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Utterly appalling. I used this firm for a personal injury case after sustaining minor injuries in a road traffic accident where the other party was at fault and was subsequently convicted. Should have been fairly straightforward? The case dragged on for over 3 years, completely unecessarily, with a change of solicitor just before the case went to court, who did not know the case and refused to take a call from me to discuss it. The costs continued to mount throughout, clearly benefiting the solicitors.I was provided with either little or erroneous information throughout the process, which caused me to incur completely unnecessary costs. It was very difficult/impossible to make contact with the solicitor, other than to speak to the secretaries, unless the solicitor required information from me, at which times I received numerous calls in a day, despite sending an email and leaving messages that I was at work and would make contact during a break. After the court case, the firm did not feel it was necessary to contact me to let me know whether I had won or lost the case!
Really poor service throughout. Would definitely not recommend.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Nottingham
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Nottingham
- Personal injury solicitors Nottingham
- Commercial solicitors Nottingham
- Divorce solicitors Nottingham
- Family solicitors Nottingham
- Legal aid solicitors Nottingham
- Immigration solicitors Nottingham
- Driving solicitors Nottingham
- Will and probate solicitors Nottingham
- Criminal solicitors Nottingham
- Medical negligence solicitors Nottingham
- Employment law solicitors Nottingham
5,778,306 page views