2 reviews (1/5) and information for Devonshires Solicitors LLP, London
How to find us
30 Finsbury Circus, London, Greater London, EC2M 7DT
Languages spoken Cantonese, Creole, English, Farsi (Persian), French, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Punjabi, Pushtu, Urdu
Size of firm 86 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Administrative and public law
- Clinical negligence
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Corporate finance
- Crime - fraud
- Crime - general
- Dispute resolution - civil mediation
- Dispute resolution - commercial mediation
- Energy and natural resources
- European Community law
- Family - general
- Financial services
- Immigration - nationality and citizenship
- Information Technology
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Licensing gaming and betting
- Litigation - general
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Neighbour disputes
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
31/10/19 - Reviewed by SF
Devonshires are solicitors for L&Q Housing Association Shared Ownership. I was selling my shared ownership property & had to pay for L&Q legal services provided by Devonshires-there is no choice for the seller.
Devonshires finally replied to my solicitors emails after 6 weeks of follow up emails and me complaining to my sale officer at L&Q.
Neither myself or the buyers were in a chain and yet it took 4 months for the sale to complete even with constantly complaining. solely down to Devonshires not doing their job efficiently. Devonshires could not give a stuff about the stress this caused to myself and the buyers. Shared ownership people are not treated with respect from this company, we come bottom of the pile and yet we have no choice as they are L&Q solicitors.
Out of choice I would never use them for anything.
24/10/19 - Reviewed by Anon
Negligent and irresponsible cowboys. Nick Grant - HEAD OF MED NEG DEPT! - emailed my personal and confidential information to more than 100 people in an unbelievable breach of GDPR! Do not be fooled by their flashy expensive premises - avoid!
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in London
- Conveyancing / property solicitors London
- Personal injury solicitors London
- Commercial solicitors London
- Divorce solicitors London
- Family solicitors London
- Legal aid solicitors London
- Immigration solicitors London
- Driving solicitors London
- Will and probate solicitors London
- Criminal solicitors London
- Medical negligence solicitors London
- Employment law solicitors London
4,685,119 page views