1 reviews (2/5) and information for Duncan Lewis Solicitors Ltd, Barnet
0 review(s) removed
Why are reviews removed?
How to find us
Office 2h, Highstone House, 165 High Street, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 5SU
- Spencer House, 29 Grove Hill Road, Harrow-on-the-Hill, Harrow
- 3rd Floor, Queensberry House, 106 Queens Road, Brighton
- Aw House, 6-8 Stuart Street, Luton
- Office 5, Stanley House, Stanley Avenue, Alperton, Wembley
- Regal Court, 42 - 44 High Street, Slough
- Room 11-12, First Floor, Swan House, 146-147 St. Helen Road, Swansea
- 1 Kingsland High Street, Dalston
- 104-106 Colmore Row, Birmingham
- 182 New Cross Road, New Cross Gate, New Cross, London
- 4 Balls Pond Road, Islington, London
- 54 Clarendon Road, Watford
- 60 Great Charles Street, Leicester
- 66 Devonshire Road, Cambridge
- Acorn House, 381 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes
- Office 14, Boundary House, Cricket Field Road, Uxbridge
- Office No. 2, 2nd Floor, 2-4 Eastern Road, Romford
- Rotterdam House, 116 Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Titan Business Centre, Park House, 920 Bradford Road, Birstall
- Unit 6, Ground Floor, Longcross Court, 47 Newport Road, Cardiff
- 166 Goldhawk Road, Shepherds Bush, London
- 18 George Street, Croydon
Languages spoken Over 60 languages including: Arabic, Armenian, Bengali, Cantonese, Creole, Czech, Dutch, Edo, English, Farsi (Persian), French, German, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Ibo, Kurdish, Latin, Malay, Mirpuri, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Sindhi, Sinhalese, Slovak, Somali, Spanish, Tamil, Turkish, Twi, Urdu, Welsh
Size of firm 597 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Based on 1 review(s)
Legal services at this branch
- Action Against Public Authorities
- Business Crime / Investigation
- Business Immigration
- Charity Law
- Child Care
- Civil Liberties and Human Rights
- Civil Litigation / Dispute Resolution
- Commercial and Corporate
- Commercial Litigation / Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Property Services
- Community Care
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Debt and Insolvency
- Education Law
- Family and Divorce
- Housing - Landlord and Tenants
- Immigration and Asylum
- International Disputes
- Islamic Law
- Medical (Clinical) Negligence
- Mental Health and Capacity
- Motoring Law
- Personal Injury
- Prison Law
- Public Law
- Regulatory Law
- Welfare Benefits
- Probate and Tax
19/06/19 - Reviewed by Truth seeker
I was represented in a Public Law Order case. I received statutory legal aid.
I was not aware of the procedures etc and how things worked when the Local Authorities Social Services took me to court seeking a care order for my 2 children.
I knew that I was supposed to instruct my solicitor. However it felt like the solicitors were actually instructing me! I wished to contest the LA's evidence and recommendations. But was told not to do so because "it would make me appear difficult and argumentative. I would be classed as not willing to do what was best for my children". Therefore the case would surely go in their favour.
Despite their evidence being full of inaccuracies, fallacies, stereotypes and misquoted, it wasn't a "sensible" idea to request a "fact finding" exercise to disprove the evidence.
Since LOSING MY CHILDREN I have been reading up in the children Protection system, have carried out extensive research and spoken to over 150 parents who have experienced similar issues with SS and their solicitors.
Why do Family Law solicitors take the easy route. Are siding with SS? Are they doing so for a reward of some kind?
The SS and are taking kids unnecessarily from loving homes where they are not being harmed. Are family law solicitors in on the game with them?
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Barnet
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Barnet
- Personal injury solicitors Barnet
- Commercial solicitors Barnet
- Divorce solicitors Barnet
- Family solicitors Barnet
- Legal aid solicitors Barnet
- Immigration solicitors Barnet
- Driving solicitors Barnet
- Will and probate solicitors Barnet
- Criminal solicitors Barnet
- Medical negligence solicitors Barnet
- Employment law solicitors Barnet
5,778,306 page views