2 reviews (1/5) and information for Farrer & Co LLP, London
How to find us
66 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London, Greater London, WC2A 3LH
Languages spoken Afrikaans, Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Gaelic (Irish), German, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Latin, Mandarin, Polish, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Twi, Urdu
Size of firm 229 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Administrative and public law
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Corporate finance
- Crime - fraud
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Dispute resolution - civil mediation
- Dispute resolution - commercial mediation
- Energy and natural resources
- European Community law
- Family - general
- Family - mediation
- Financial services
- Human rights
- Immigration - nationality and citizenship
- Information Technology
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Licensing gaming and betting
- Litigation - general
- entertainment and sport
- Mental health
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Neighbour disputes
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
28/03/22 - Reviewed by Carla Barrano
Awful experience. I hired the company to help with a renovation project. Language in the contract, I was advised, was not “typical”.
I raised concerns as to the legal work they performed in relation to the alterations made in my leasehold property. The Compliance Officer took more than 4 months to respond. The solicitor advised my contractor to delay works if that was agreed with the counter party. Obviously the other party stated this was a breach of contract. Should a solicitor know this? It seems at Farrer it’s not relevant.
I have been advised by the counsel that language used by the solicitor in the contract is highly unusual and may force me to meet potentially unreasonable costs charged to me by the freeholder.
I find the behavior very unethical. The response to the complaint said that the contract was basically written by the other party, as if I paid £2800 (only to review the contract) for fun.
It’s not worth spending their rates for the kind of work provided.
The solicitor forgot to attach an important annex document to the contract. I am not sure if this is a negligence.
General Legal advice
12/01/09 - Reviewed by Anonymous
They have complaints registered against them at http://www.lcs-test.co.uk/azrall.htm
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in London
- Conveyancing / property solicitors London
- Personal injury solicitors London
- Commercial solicitors London
- Divorce solicitors London
- Family solicitors London
- Legal aid solicitors London
- Immigration solicitors London
- Driving solicitors London
- Will and probate solicitors London
- Criminal solicitors London
- Medical negligence solicitors London
- Employment law solicitors London
5,778,306 page views