6 reviews (5/5) and information for Fullers Family Law Limited, Bedford
How to find us
59 St. Peters Street, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK40 2PR
- 2 St. Giles Terrace, Northampton
- Eastway Enterprise Centre, 7 Paynes Park, Hitchin
- Exchange Building, 494 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes
- Regus, 2 Victoria Square, Victoria Street, St Albans
- Satra Technology Centre, Satra House, Rockingham Road, Kettering
- The Pixmore Centre, Pixmore Avenue, Letchworth
- Regus Office Building, Ground Floor, Suite F, , Breakspear Park, , Breakspear Way, , Hemel Hempstead
Languages spoken British Sign Language, English, German, Hindi, Mirpuri, Punjabi, Urdu
Size of firm 3 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
377 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
11/12/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
“After the breakdown of my marriage and feeling vulnerable with having to deal with the intolerable atmosphere at home, I contacted Fullers for their help. I was really impressed with them from the outset and after having a telephone consultation, I felt like I was in safe hands. The solicitor who I was allocated was very efficient. He wrote a letter to my ex husband which really helped as things have calmed down at home and matters seem to have resolved.”
11/11/19 - Reviewed by Lee Morgan
During a very emotional and upsetting time after the breakdown of my marriage, I contacted Fullers for their advice. My divorce and financial matters were handled by a very competent lawyer who not only provided me with good advice and communication but was compassionate too. I cannot fault them as the process was professional without being too clinical”
10/10/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
"I contacted Fullers after the breakdown of my marriage for them to deal with the divorce for me. Having to make such an emotional decision was hard and Fullers supported me through this by ensuring the divorce procedure ran smoothly and was easy and straightforward to understand. I would recommend them to anyone needing a good family lawyer.
06/09/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
“I needed help in which direction to take after the breakdown of my marriage and the financial implications of the same. Fullers offered a Planning and Strategy meeting which I took advantage of. It has helped me make an informed decision as to the outcome I wish to achieve. I found the meeting extremely informative.
16/07/19 - Reviewed by C. Austin
"After separating from my wife, I contacted Fullers for some advice I found the meeting to be very helpful as the solicitor steered me in the right direction as to how to approach mediation regarding the financial implications of the separation. I am now implementing that advice in my mediation meetings with my wife.
18/06/19 - Reviewed by M. Rawlings
“After being separated from my wife for many years, I instructed Fullers Family Law to issue divorce proceedings. I didn’t want the stress of completing the paperwork myself as I was unsure of the procedures so Fullers took the weight off of my shoulders by preparing the divorce petition for me and taking all steps to dissolve my marriage. The matter was dealt with professionally and efficiently and I would thoroughly recommend them for anyone needing help when going through a divorce. M. Rawlings”
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Bedford
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Bedford
- Personal injury solicitors Bedford
- Commercial solicitors Bedford
- Divorce solicitors Bedford
- Family solicitors Bedford
- Legal aid solicitors Bedford
- Immigration solicitors Bedford
- Driving solicitors Bedford
- Will and probate solicitors Bedford
- Criminal solicitors Bedford
- Medical negligence solicitors Bedford
- Employment law solicitors Bedford
3,824,663 page views