4 reviews (5/5) and information for Fullers Family Law Limited, Northampton
How to find us
2 St. Giles Terrace, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 2BN
- Eastway Enterprise Centre, 7 Paynes Park, Hitchin
- Exchange Building, 494 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes
- Regus, 2 Victoria Square, Victoria Street, St Albans
- Satra Technology Centre, Satra House, Rockingham Road, Kettering
- The Pixmore Centre, Pixmore Avenue, Letchworth
- 59 St. Peters Street, Bedford
- Regus Office Building, Ground Floor, Suite F, , Breakspear Park, , Breakspear Way, , Hemel Hempstead
Facilities Office has disabled access
Languages spoken British Sign Language, English, German, Hindi, Mirpuri, Punjabi, Urdu
Size of firm 2 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
297 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
27/09/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
"I contacted Fullers pending the breakdown of my marriage and needed urgent advice as I had no option but to leave the family home and needed advice on where I stood legally with regard to my financial entitlement. The solicitor I was allocated was extremely personable and she made me feel at ease. Although the matter is still ongoing, I am now in a better position as to where I stand legally and what outcome I wish to achieve after obtaining Fullers advice"
06/09/19 - Reviewed by Kirsty Miles
“After deciding that my marriage was at an end and feeling powerless and betrayed, I contacted Fullers for their legal support. They helped me take control of the situation and issued a petition for divorce alongside representing me in financial matters arising out of the separation. They made the process appear easy which eliviated the pressure from me. I now feel relieved that matters have been finalised and am now in a better position to take control of my life.
13/08/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Fullers offer an initial free telephone conversation with a solicitor which I found to be very informative, honest and frank. The solicitor was quick to answer any questions, in a succinct and simple manner with no technical jargon. They gave me enough information to enable me to decide which direction I would like to go if I take the matter further. Would definitely go back to Fullers if I were to take the next step.
18/06/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
“My divorce was conducted in a professional and efficient manner and the solicitor who had conduct of my matter was personable and friendly. I would definitely recommend Fullers to anyone needing a family lawyer.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Northampton
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Northampton
- Personal injury solicitors Northampton
- Commercial solicitors Northampton
- Divorce solicitors Northampton
- Family solicitors Northampton
- Legal aid solicitors Northampton
- Immigration solicitors Northampton
- Driving solicitors Northampton
- Will and probate solicitors Northampton
- Criminal solicitors Northampton
- Medical negligence solicitors Northampton
- Employment law solicitors Northampton
3,809,964 page views