2 reviews (3/5) and information for Grant Stephens Family Law, Cardiff
How to find us
18th Floor (South), Capital Tower, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, South Glamorgan, CF10 3AG
Languages spoken English, Welsh
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
274 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
17/05/19 - Reviewed by Sandy allsopp
Excellent service in handling a difficult divorce. The costs involved approx £6000, this included barrister and court costs. I transfered my case in February and by 1st April my divorce was complete, with absolute by 3rd May. The firm of barristers used were Chambers and James Lewis was amazing.
I had previously been with a firm of solicitors for 2yrs, costs £20, 000 getting nowhere. Useless solicitors and barrister. Had been to court twice and just kept having case adjourned, pending more info.
18/01/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Grant Stephens are very friendly solicitors who appear to be very helpful,
However they estimate costs which you agree then hit you with big bills for phone calls and emails which you are amending for them.
i would certainly never use them again or recommend them to any one.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Cardiff
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Cardiff
- Personal injury solicitors Cardiff
- Commercial solicitors Cardiff
- Divorce solicitors Cardiff
- Family solicitors Cardiff
- Legal aid solicitors Cardiff
- Immigration solicitors Cardiff
- Driving solicitors Cardiff
- Will and probate solicitors Cardiff
- Criminal solicitors Cardiff
- Medical negligence solicitors Cardiff
- Employment law solicitors Cardiff
3,602,409 page views