Hugh James, 114-116 Saint Mary Street, Cardiff, Cardiff Reviews & InformationHome > UK Solicitor > Cardiff > Hugh James
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Based on 1 review(s)
Legal services at this branch
General Legal advice
07/11/18 - Reviewed by Justin
Infolegal (Hugh James) is the company used by Santander to handle my re-mortgage. The phone is rarely answered. Over the weeks dealing with them I have left numerous voice messages, few if any have propmted a call back from Hugh James. If I do ever get through on the phone, I rarely speak to the same person, and on one occasion the person I spoke to admitted that he was a trainee. I get e-mails containing letters, which tell me that they have tried to ring me, but doesn't often tell me why they tried to contact me..
On the strength of my dealings with them, I cannot recomend them as a company competant to handle important financial/legal matters.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in cardiff
- Conveyancing / property solicitors cardiff
- Personal injury solicitors cardiff
- Commercial solicitors cardiff
- Divorce solicitors cardiff
- Family solicitors cardiff
- Legal aid solicitors cardiff
- Immigration solicitors cardiff
- Driving solicitors cardiff
- Will and probate solicitors cardiff
- Criminal solicitors cardiff
- Medical negligence solicitors cardiff
- Employment law solicitors cardiff
3,279,784 page views