The best rated Legal aid Solicitors in County Antrim
The search results list Legal Aid solicitors in County Antrim that may take on cases with Legal Aid. Legal aid is run by the Legal services commission and paid for by the government. It helps pay the cost of legal advice in certain cases where someone might not otherwise be able to afford it. Legal aid funding is administered to protect peoples basic rights and to insure a fair hearing, access the court process to sort out disputes and solve problems that contribute to social exclusion. For help and advice on legal aid see Community Legal Advice, search or call them on 0845 345 4345.
To view the solicitors’ client reviews, website link, contact details and location maps in full click on their name.
Tel: 02890 238007
Refine your search
- All solicitors in County Antrim
- Legal aid solicitors in Belfast
- Legal aid solicitors in Ballymena
- Legal aid solicitors in Newtownabbey
- Legal aid solicitors in Lisburn
- Legal aid solicitors in Bushmills
- Legal aid solicitors in Ballymoney
- Legal aid solicitors in Larne