Mcmillan Williams, Hove Reviews & Information
0 review(s) removed
Why are reviews removed?
73 Church Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 2BB
- 104 South End, Croydon
- 159 Herne Hill, Herne Hill
- 1st Floor, 102 Broadway, Bexleyheath
- 211-213 Streatham High Road, Streatham
- 28 Southgate Street, Bath
- 34 Bell Street, Reigate
- 56-58 Central Parade, New Addington, Croydon
- 58 Borough High Street, London
- 8-10 Cricket Green, Mitcham
- 9 Beddington Gardens, Wallington
- 90 Lillie Road, Fulham
- M W House, 41 Chipstead Valley Road, Coulsdon
- Old Timber Court, Acton Lane, Chiswick
- The Orangery, The Square, Carshalton
- 138 High Street, Sevenoaks
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Based on 1 review(s)
Legal services at this branch
- Clinical negligence
- Personal injury
- Professional negligence
08/01/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Appalling - after the initial sell to get my business the solicitor passed my case onto a trainee who got everything wrong. I had to demand a proper solicitor. However that solicitor messed up the case so badly I lost THOUSANDS of pounds. Most importantly, they failed to get the completion date in writing but didn't tell me! They told me a completion date, and even ordered the money from my mortgage company, but the seller hadn;t agreed to the date! So MW they sent the mortgage back and I lost thousands of pounds in 'early redemption charges'! They then had the audacity to withold extra money from my sale by charging me what they called an 'expedited sale fee'! All because the solicitor failed to get the completion date agreed but didn't tell me so had to redo the sale! I was left homeless fwith a baby, and I had to borrow money to pay a month's rent on emergency accommodation because she literally left us with nowhere to live. All the solitcitor said was: don't sell (and lose all the money you've paid in fees so far) or do sell but become homeless because I didn't actually get anything in writing!! I was so stressed I became ill through it. And I lost so much money through this firm it's almost unbelievable. I complained to the accountant who sent me the HUGE bill that was nothing like the quote but she just laughed at me. I then tried to complain to MW but they just ignored my emails.
In the end I had to go the legal ombudsman. I would NEVER recommend this firm to anyone.
14/01/19 - Response by MW Solicitors
Dear Anonymous, I am afraid that we cannot identify you as a client and have therefore been unable to follow up with you directly. Please contact our complaints team by email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you further.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Hove
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Hove
- Personal injury solicitors Hove
- Commercial solicitors Hove
- Divorce solicitors Hove
- Family solicitors Hove
- Legal aid solicitors Hove
- Immigration solicitors Hove
- Driving solicitors Hove
- Will and probate solicitors Hove
- Criminal solicitors Hove
- Medical negligence solicitors Hove
- Employment law solicitors Hove
3,161,036 page views