1 reviews and information for Penningtons Manches LLP, Guildford
How to find us
31 Chertsey Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4HD
- 125 Wood Street, London
- 9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford
- Apex Plaza, Forbury Road, Reading
- Clarendon House, Clarendon Road, Cambridge
- Da Vinci House, Basing View, Basingstoke
Facilities Office provides Sign Language
Languages spoken Afrikaans, Arabic, British Sign Language, Cantonese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Ibo, Italian, Kekchi, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Punjabi, Spanish, Turkish, Urdu, Welsh
Size of firm 61 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Administrative and public law
- Benefits and allowances
- Clinical negligence
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Corporate finance
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Dispute resolution - civil mediation
- Dispute resolution - commercial mediation
- Energy and natural resources
- European Community law
- Family - general
- Family - mediation
- Financial services
- Human rights
- Immigration - general
- Immigration - nationality and citizenship
- Information Technology
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Licensing gaming and betting
- Litigation - general
- Maritime and shipping
- entertainment and sport
- Mental health
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Neighbour disputes
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
- Travel and tourism
Compiled from data from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
Anthony Reese Whitwell's practising certificate for the practice year 2015/2016 is subject to the following conditions which are necessary, reasonable and proportionate in the public interest:
Mr Whitwell may not act as a sole practitioner or manager or owner of an authorised body or authorised non-SRA firm.
Mr Whitwell shall not have responsibility for or be involved in the training or supervision of any employee.
Mr Whitwell shall undertake fee earning work only under the supervision of a sole practitioner, or manager or owner of any authorised body or authorised non-SRA firm.
Mr Whitwell shall inform any actual or prospective employer and relevant authorised body's authorised signatory and/or organisation contact of these conditions and the reasons for their imposition.
For definitions, please refer to the Glossary to the SRA Handbook 2011.
Reasons/basisThe above conditions are considered to be necessary in the public interest and reasonable and proportionate having regard to the purposes set out in Regulation 7 of the SRA Practising Regulations 2011 and the regulatory objectives and principles governing regulatory activities as contained in section 28 of the Legal Services Act 2007.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Guildford
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Guildford
- Personal injury solicitors Guildford
- Commercial solicitors Guildford
- Divorce solicitors Guildford
- Family solicitors Guildford
- Legal aid solicitors Guildford
- Immigration solicitors Guildford
- Driving solicitors Guildford
- Will and probate solicitors Guildford
- Criminal solicitors Guildford
- Medical negligence solicitors Guildford
- Employment law solicitors Guildford
4,135,760 page views