4 reviews (4/5) and information for Reeds Solicitors Ltd, Oxford
How to find us
1 Cambridge Terrace, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 1RR
- 1 Fetter Lane, London
- 10 Commercial Road, Swindon
- 12 High Street, Leighton Buzzard
- 13 Castle Street, Reading
- 196 Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff
- 1st Floor Ashton House West, 403 Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes
- 4 York Court, Upper York Street
- Abbey House, 18 - 24 Stoke Road, Slough
- Building A, 15 Queen Victoria Road, High Wycombe
- Eastlands Ii, Basingstoke
- Suite 23, 15 Town Hall Square, Stevenage
- Suite 9 2nd Floor, Aw House, Stuart Street, Luton
- The Gables, Market Square, Princes Risborough
- Unit 11, Stationfields Industrial Estate, Rowles Way, Kidlington
Facilities Office accepts Legal Aid
Languages spoken English, Italian, Punjabi
Size of firm 14 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
1793 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Conveyancing - residential
- Crime - fraud
- Crime - general
- Family - general
- Immigration - nationality and citizenship
- Licensing gaming and betting
- Maritime and shipping
- Neighbour disputes
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - Wills
01/12/20 - Reviewed by Josh
I found Scott Primmer from Reeds Solicitors to be very knowledgable in the area of Law that I required assistance in, without ever becoming intrusive.
All of his time was extremely worth while and he represented myself perfectly at court, I greatly appreciate him for representing myself at a court not in his borough.
Huge thanks to Scott and all at Reeds for all information and support in this matter, I hope I don't need yourselves again, but Reeds will be my first call if I should require anything further.
General Legal advice
11/09/18 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Friendly helpful staff that go out of there way
20/01/17 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Very bad experience of criminal defence by senior solicitors & their appointed advocates at this firm. Stay away from them if you want to stay out of jail.
10/08/18 - Response by Stuart Matthews
Please do contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You haven't left a name so I have no way of contacting you. If you have been a client of the firm then I would like to understand why you have left this review.
Compiled from data from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website
Outcome: Approval of employment (section 43)
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
Reeds Solicitors Ltd have been granted permission under Section 43 of the Solicitors Act 1974 to employ Mr Damon James Whitlow, subject to the following conditions:
Any changes to Mr Whitlow's role, responsibilities and/or supervisory arrangements, as outlined in the Section 43 questionnaire completed by Mr Matthews dated 22 July 2016 and his email dated 5 August 2016, must be notified to the SRA in advance of the change taking place. No changes should take place until permission is granted by the SRA;
Mr Whitlow will not be responsible for the application of legal aid in any way;
The permission and conditions are subject to review at the absolute discretion of the SRA.
For definitions, please refer to the defined terms set out in the SRA Handbook Glossary 2012.
Mr Whitlow was made subject to an order under Section 43 of the Solicitors Act 1974 on 1 October 2004.
In accordance with Section 43 of the Solicitors Act 1974, any solicitor wishing to employ or remunerate him in connection with their practise as a solicitor must obtain the SRA?s approval. The SRA is satisfied that the above employment will not put public confidence in the administration of justice and the provision of legal services or the interests of clients at risk.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Oxford
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Oxford
- Personal injury solicitors Oxford
- Commercial solicitors Oxford
- Divorce solicitors Oxford
- Family solicitors Oxford
- Legal aid solicitors Oxford
- Immigration solicitors Oxford
- Driving solicitors Oxford
- Will and probate solicitors Oxford
- Criminal solicitors Oxford
- Medical negligence solicitors Oxford
- Employment law solicitors Oxford
4,567,956 page views