4 reviews (4/5) and information for Reeds Solicitors Ltd, Oxford
How to find us
1 Cambridge Terrace, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 1RR
- 1 Fetter Lane, London
- 10 Commercial Road, Swindon
- 12 High Street, Leighton Buzzard
- 13 Castle Street, Reading
- 196 Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff
- 1st Floor Ashton House West, 403 Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes
- 4 York Court, Upper York Street
- Abbey House, 18 - 24 Stoke Road, Slough
- Building A, 15 Queen Victoria Road, High Wycombe
- Eastlands Ii, Basingstoke
- Suite 23, 15 Town Hall Square, Stevenage
- Suite 9 2nd Floor, Aw House, Stuart Street, Luton
- The Gables, Market Square, Princes Risborough
- Unit 11, Stationfields Industrial Estate, Rowles Way, Kidlington
Facilities Office accepts Legal Aid
Languages spoken English, Italian, Punjabi
Size of firm 14 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
3327 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Conveyancing - residential
- Crime - fraud
- Crime - general
- Family - general
- Immigration - nationality and citizenship
- Licensing gaming and betting
- Maritime and shipping
- Neighbour disputes
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - Wills
02/12/20 - Reviewed by Kieran McDonald
I was extremely happy with the service that Scott Primmer gave me, excellent advice with an affordable price. Made my situation much better and got the best deal I could have hoped for. Would definitely recommend to others.
01/12/20 - Reviewed by Josh
I found Scott Primmer from Reeds Solicitors to be very knowledgable in the area of Law that I required assistance in, without ever becoming intrusive.
All of his time was extremely worth while and he represented myself perfectly at court, I greatly appreciate him for representing myself at a court not in his borough.
Huge thanks to Scott and all at Reeds for all information and support in this matter, I hope I don't need yourselves again, but Reeds will be my first call if I should require anything further.
General Legal advice
11/09/18 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Friendly helpful staff that go out of there way
20/01/17 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Very bad experience of criminal defence by senior solicitors & their appointed advocates at this firm. Stay away from them if you want to stay out of jail.
10/08/18 - Response by Stuart Matthews
Please do contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You haven't left a name so I have no way of contacting you. If you have been a client of the firm then I would like to understand why you have left this review.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Oxford
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Oxford
- Personal injury solicitors Oxford
- Commercial solicitors Oxford
- Divorce solicitors Oxford
- Family solicitors Oxford
- Legal aid solicitors Oxford
- Immigration solicitors Oxford
- Driving solicitors Oxford
- Will and probate solicitors Oxford
- Criminal solicitors Oxford
- Medical negligence solicitors Oxford
- Employment law solicitors Oxford
5,778,306 page views