8 reviews (5/5) and information for Rothera Sharp, 2 Kayes Walk, Stoney Street, The Lace Market, Nottingham
How to find us
2 Kayes Walk, Stoney Street, The Lace Market, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 1PZ
- 164a Bramcote Lane, Wollaton, Nottingham
- 11 Church Road, Burton Joyce
- 43 Market Place, Long Eaton
- 52 Rectory Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham
- 956 Woodborough Road, Mapperley, Nottingham
- Byron House, 140 Front Street, Arnold, Nottingham
- Regent Chambers, 103-105 High Road, Beeston, Nottingham
Facilities Office accepts Legal Aid
Languages spoken English
Size of firm 26 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
5360 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Conveyancing - residential
- Crime - general
- Family - general
- Litigation - general
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
14/04/20 - Reviewed by Amelia and billy Bennett
I cannot thank Lucy enough for all the effort and time she gave us, nothing was to big or small! We paid a good price for what we received! I would definitely recommend to anyone purchasing a house!
General Legal advice
19/03/20 - Reviewed by Laura
Would highly recommend rothera sharp very friendly and professional service.
27/03/19 - Reviewed by Rachel Finnegan
Fantastic thorough service. Always helpful whether via email or on the phone.
Would definitely recommend to others.
16/03/19 - Reviewed by Jane Reid
I used Rothera Sharp and Vicki Dodge dealt with my injury claim. I received excellent service, I was kept updated on my claim throughout. She did a fantastic job and made my ordeal easier to deal with.
17/07/11 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Based in Nottingham but dealt with my case in Sussex. Very professional.
09/02/10 - Reviewed by S Mason
Would highly recommend if facing a driving offence. Saved my licence and thus my business.
General Legal advice
19/11/09 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Very understanding and helpfull service. Expensive put solicitors are! recommended
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Nottingham
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Nottingham
- Personal injury solicitors Nottingham
- Commercial solicitors Nottingham
- Divorce solicitors Nottingham
- Family solicitors Nottingham
- Legal aid solicitors Nottingham
- Immigration solicitors Nottingham
- Driving solicitors Nottingham
- Will and probate solicitors Nottingham
- Criminal solicitors Nottingham
- Medical negligence solicitors Nottingham
- Employment law solicitors Nottingham
4,054,221 page views