3 reviews (2/5) and information for Shah Law Chambers, Wembley
How to find us
1st Floor, 604 High Road, Wembley, Greater London, HA0 2AF
Languages spoken Arabic, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Urdu
Size of firm 5 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
General Legal advice
01/11/19 - Reviewed by Mr Lubna Ansari
I learned a property solicitor doing litigation work in this firm.
16/08/19 - Reviewed by Roda&Sagal
"We approached Shah Law Chambers to assist us with my sister’s son (born outside the UK) first time British passport application. What seemed like an overwhelming process was made simple by this firm. They guided us every step of the way and were there for any questions or concerns we had. We could not have done it without them. My nephew arrived to the UK and I have never seen him so happy to reunite with us. I am highly grateful to Zahra Hanif and Mr Shah for their endless support when me and sister felt like giving up. They are truly one of the best Solicitors I ever came across with.
I would highly recommended them without any hesitation."
17/07/19 - Reviewed by ss
I had very bad experience with this firm and I reported them to authorities.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Wembley
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Wembley
- Personal injury solicitors Wembley
- Commercial solicitors Wembley
- Divorce solicitors Wembley
- Family solicitors Wembley
- Legal aid solicitors Wembley
- Immigration solicitors Wembley
- Driving solicitors Wembley
- Will and probate solicitors Wembley
- Criminal solicitors Wembley
- Medical negligence solicitors Wembley
- Employment law solicitors Wembley
4,348,078 page views