1 reviews and information for Vyman Solicitors Limited, Harrow
How to find us
Vyman House, 104 College Road, Harrow, Greater London, HA1 1BQ
- 10-12 Love Lane, Pinner
- 26 Harmer Street, Gravesend
- G17, Innovation Centre Medway, Maidstone Road, Chatham
- Kenold Canterbury, Lombard House, 12-17 Upper Bridge Street, Canterbury
- P I S P O Ltd, , Unit 1, The Grove Industrial Estate, The Grove, Swanley
Facilities Office has disabled access
Languages spoken English, Gujarati, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Size of firm 12 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Administrative and public law
- Benefits and allowances
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Corporate finance
- Crime - fraud
- Crime - general
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Family - general
- Immigration - general
- Immigration - nationality and citizenship
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Licensing gaming and betting
- Litigation - general
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
Compiled from data from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website
Outcome: Approval of employment (section 41)
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
Miss Tejani's employment at the firm is in accordance with the details provided by Vyman Solicitors Limited.
Miss Tejani will be supervised by the Senior Partner Mr Pankaj Patel, and in his absence Mrs Preti Patel.
Both incoming and outgoing post will be supervised and will only be signed by the Supervising Solicitor or his Partner.
Tejani is not a signatory to any office or client account cheques and will not have any responsibility for the firms accounting functions.
Miss Tejani's name will not appear on the firm's headed notepaper, publicity material or external name plate (unless the firm is prepared to state unambiguously Miss Tejani's status as a person that has been struck off the Roll of Solicitors)
The SRA is granted reasonable access to monitor compliance with the terms of this permission;
Any proposed variation to Miss Tejani's job description, duties, or arrangements as to her supervision are notified in advance to the SRA. Any proposed changes to the composition of the firm is also to be notified in advance to the SRA;
This permission is reviewable at the discretion of the SRA. Details of this permission and the conditions attaching to it will be disclosed to the Local Law Society.
Miss Tejani was struck off the roll of solicitors on 6 September 2000. In accordance with Section 41 of the Solicitors Act 1974, any solicitor wishing to employ or remunerate him in connection with their practise as a solicitor must obtain the SRA?s approval. The SRA is satisfied that the above employment will not put public confidence in the administration of justice and the provision of legal services or the interests of clients at risk.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Harrow
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Harrow
- Personal injury solicitors Harrow
- Commercial solicitors Harrow
- Divorce solicitors Harrow
- Family solicitors Harrow
- Legal aid solicitors Harrow
- Immigration solicitors Harrow
- Driving solicitors Harrow
- Will and probate solicitors Harrow
- Criminal solicitors Harrow
- Medical negligence solicitors Harrow
- Employment law solicitors Harrow
4,920,043 page views