5 reviews (4/5) and information for Pattinson & Brewer, London
How to find us
11 Pilgrim Street, London, Greater London, EC4V 6RN
- 14th Floor, Colston Tower, Colston Street, Bristol
- Ground Floor, Leeman House, Station Business Park, Holgate Park Drive, York
Facilities Office accepts Legal Aid
Languages spoken Afrikaans, Arabic, English, Hindi, Italian, Punjabi, Spanish, Welsh
Size of firm 15 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
1054 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Clinical negligence
- Commercial property
- Conveyancing - residential
- Crime - fraud
- Crime - general
- Dispute resolution - civil mediation
- Dispute resolution - commercial mediation
- Family - general
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Litigation - general
- entertainment and sport
- Personal injury
- Professional negligence
04/05/21 - Reviewed by David Hutchinson
I would not recommend to others.
Missed a crucial factor of my case in their advice. Namely the fact that the case was undefended and the Respondent had missed their deadline to submit their ET3 by two months.
Their advice showed a misunderstanding of Equality law The advice was contradictory. I was given three different assessments of the merits of my case in the same advice email.
I obtained advice from a barrister of almost 40 years call via direct access which differed somewhat from the bad advice provided by the solicitor at this firm.
The solicitor failed to provide timely advice and the advice was provided on the afternoon before the preliminary hearing despite being requested 25 days previously.
The solicitor failed to deal with a disabled person in a sensitive way. Her attitude and conduct was insulting towards disabled people.
I believe, but as yet cannot prove, that the solicitor breached client confidentiality by talking about the matter with a member of staff of my current employer. There was no reason for her to do this.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in London
- Conveyancing / property solicitors London
- Personal injury solicitors London
- Commercial solicitors London
- Divorce solicitors London
- Family solicitors London
- Legal aid solicitors London
- Immigration solicitors London
- Driving solicitors London
- Will and probate solicitors London
- Criminal solicitors London
- Medical negligence solicitors London
- Employment law solicitors London
5,778,306 page views