6 reviews (4/5) and information for Pda Law Solicitors Limited, Chester
How to find us
Crown Buildings, 121a Saughall Road, Blacon, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 5ET
Languages spoken English, French, Italian
Size of firm 6 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
2500 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
General Legal advice
24/07/17 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Absolutely terrible, do not use!
I first used PDA a few years ago but after a few wasted weeks, empty promises, time wasting and no progress I moved to another solicitor. At the time I received a phone call from one of the partners asking why Iâ€™d left, I had a lengthy conversation and was promised a phone call back; which to no surprise didnâ€™t happen. I should have learnt from that experience but having recently used PDA estate agents I used them again â€“ not much has changed. I constantly had to chase for updates and to ask them to follow up. The sale fell through which left me with a large invoice (for little work that I had to chase and drive) â€“ the invoice was also sent with someone elseâ€™s name on.
They also offered no breakdown of the fees and there was no transparency, just a bill through the post (with the wrong name).
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Chester
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Chester
- Personal injury solicitors Chester
- Commercial solicitors Chester
- Divorce solicitors Chester
- Family solicitors Chester
- Legal aid solicitors Chester
- Immigration solicitors Chester
- Driving solicitors Chester
- Will and probate solicitors Chester
- Criminal solicitors Chester
- Medical negligence solicitors Chester
- Employment law solicitors Chester
4,141,810 page views