6 reviews (4/5) and information for Pda Law Solicitors Limited, Chester
How to find us
Crown Buildings, 121a Saughall Road, Blacon, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 5ET
Languages spoken English, French, Italian
Size of firm 6 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
2498 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
08/05/20 - Reviewed by NJ & DB
My partner and I recently completed purchase of our first property which meant we were not familiar with the legal processes involved or any terminology at all. PDA Law were extremely helpful in guiding us every step of the way and explaining details without patronising our knowledge. They were always efficient with emails and getting back to us quickly (usually within 24 hours). I'd like to thanks Jadwiga for all her hard work and support throughout what can be a stressful process.
Our only issue was that we were called by the wrong names twice over email (not by Jadwiga) and had to awkwardly correct this mistake which is why we give 4/5 instead of 5/5.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Chester
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Chester
- Personal injury solicitors Chester
- Commercial solicitors Chester
- Divorce solicitors Chester
- Family solicitors Chester
- Legal aid solicitors Chester
- Immigration solicitors Chester
- Driving solicitors Chester
- Will and probate solicitors Chester
- Criminal solicitors Chester
- Medical negligence solicitors Chester
- Employment law solicitors Chester
4,141,743 page views