6 reviews (3/5) and information for Slater and Gordon UK Limited, Cardiff
How to find us
Haywood House North, Dumfries Place, Cardiff, South Glamorgan, CF10 3GA
- 50-52 Chancery Lane, London
- 1st Floor, Charlotte House, 2 South Charlotte Street, Edinburgh
- 2 Cornwall Street, 4th Floor, Cornerblock, Birmingham
- 4th Floor (West), 22 Station Road, Cambridge
- 58 Mosley Street, Manchester
- 6 Cannon Street, Preston
- Building 2 City West, 3rd Floor, Gelderd Road, Leeds
- Compass House, Kings Drive, Kings Business Park, Prescott
- Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool
- Fountain Precinct 3rd Floor, 1 Balm Green, Sheffield
- Royalty House, 10 King Street, Watford
- Third Floor, Exchange Court, Liverpool
- Viscount Court, Sir Frank Whittle Way, Blackpool
Languages spoken English
Size of firm 17 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
1182 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
14/09/21 - Reviewed by Great Firm - Sophie George (Employment Dispute)
Slater and Gordon Cardiff was appointed by my union (Unite the Union) to help me resolve a dispute with a former employer. My solicitor, Sophie George, was brilliant as was her supervisor Sian. They were efficient and helpful throughout the process.
I would absolutely recommend Slater and Gordon to anyone, especially those in an employment law dispute.
14/09/21 - Reviewed by Henry Michael West
I would fully recommend Slater and Gordon, the advice I received was comprehensive and invaluable. The associate I had dealings with was very helpful, polite and fully understanding of my needs. A very big thank you to you and your team. Very much appreciated.
25/11/20 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Used slater and Gordon for a personal injury at work claim, they were very good at keeping me updated throughout the process, got me the best possible amount they could. Very happy would definitely use again.
General Legal advice
24/11/20 - Reviewed by Luke
Very bad quick to accept my claim but When I try to get an update they just say u will be contacted within the next 2. Days over 20 times I have tried this not one phone call back made a complaint got an e mail to say I will be contacted in the next 14 days this date has passed no response still very disappointed will never use this company again
29/07/20 - Reviewed by Vanessa James
WARNING !! Stay away from this company will take your money ..and leave you out in the cold when it counts the most ...no constancy..no empathy to the traumatic situation you find yourself and family in ...the worst situation any parent could possibly be in Awful and then speak to you like a piece of rubbish making out is all your fault ..Stay clear is my advice 27 months of being with this company seeking legal advice else where ..and given information in the first 10 min which is more than this company did !! Terrible
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Cardiff
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Cardiff
- Personal injury solicitors Cardiff
- Commercial solicitors Cardiff
- Divorce solicitors Cardiff
- Family solicitors Cardiff
- Legal aid solicitors Cardiff
- Immigration solicitors Cardiff
- Driving solicitors Cardiff
- Will and probate solicitors Cardiff
- Criminal solicitors Cardiff
- Medical negligence solicitors Cardiff
- Employment law solicitors Cardiff
5,778,306 page views