19 reviews (2/5) and information for The Johnson Partnership, Nottingham
How to find us
Cannon Court, Long Row, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 6JE
- 28 Peel Street, Barnsley
- North Nottinghamshire Business, 32 - 34 Rosemary Street, Mansfield
- Suite 1, 42 Friargate, Derby
- Suite 3, Burlington House, 19 Burlington Street, Chesterfield
- 1st/2nd Floor, 86 Victoria Street, Grimsby
- 53 Laneham Street, Scunthorpe
- Floors 1 -3, 1 St Sepulchre Gate, Doncaster
- The John Banner Business Centre, 620 -626 Attercliffe Road, Attercliffe, Sheffield
- Unit 3, Waterside South, Lincoln
Facilities Office accepts Legal Aid
Languages spoken English, French, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
Size of firm 42 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
15/06/20 - Reviewed by RB
Johnsons solicitors are extremely dedicated and committed 110% in fighting for the best possible results for their clients. As an ex-employee of the magistrates court I have seen first hand how poorly other other firms represent their clients and none of then work as hard as Johnsons - can’t fault them!
11/08/20 - Response by Anonymous
So, your review is not based on personal experience then? Merely an ex colleague helping out an ex colleague a good review to try and make up for all the bad reviews yes? I wonder if you’re the same ex court employee that featured in the newspapers Dec ‘18? Please don’t write another clearly biased review and judging by he newspapers you’re clearly not to be trusted. (If that’s you).
12/08/20 - Response by Anonymous
So you are obviously some ex con that didn't get what you wanted and obviously found guilty and thought oh I'll blame the solicitor. Johnson are a top solicitor in my experience and have complete faith in them like many others.
06/11/20 - Response by Unknown watchdog
Hmmmm judging by the response it clearly indicates this firm has some elements of foul play...someone I know had a situation called this firm and was told all will be sorted no contact or talk about conversing with a Solicitor to help and make you feel at ease....this law firm should get struck off...(terrible misleading firm...yes it may work for some but for criminal law stay away...I will be closely and personally monitoring this firm from today...be aware J's we are coming for you if you don't start getting yourselves into gear...
14/06/20 - Reviewed by Bob S
Absolutely top drawer in every way
10/06/20 - Reviewed by Anonymous
A great team of professional solicitors, who are there to advise you, day and night. They are a very dedicated team who I would recommend to anyone.
29/10/18 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Fantastic service from Chris Perry and the team at Mansfield. Very helpful, always on hand to answer any questions no matter what time of day. I would highly recommend. 5*
11/07/18 - Reviewed by Ryan M
I have to go out of my way to mention Mr Willem louw from the Sheffield firm at Johnsonâ€™s partnerships he did an excellent job for me yesterday with out going in to details of the case I have to say it was a real pleasure to see someone go the extra mile when he didnâ€™t need to! Thank you so much Will if itâ€™s not you directly I will definitely be recommending your firm in the future.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Nottingham
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Nottingham
- Personal injury solicitors Nottingham
- Commercial solicitors Nottingham
- Divorce solicitors Nottingham
- Family solicitors Nottingham
- Legal aid solicitors Nottingham
- Immigration solicitors Nottingham
- Driving solicitors Nottingham
- Will and probate solicitors Nottingham
- Criminal solicitors Nottingham
- Medical negligence solicitors Nottingham
- Employment law solicitors Nottingham
5,367,460 page views