1 reviews (1/5) and information for Thompsons Solicitors LLP, Cardiff
How to find us
Churchill House, Churchill Way, Cardiff, South Glamorgan, CF24 0SW
- 55 King Street, Manchester
- 88-94 Church Street, Liverpool
- Building 3, Etruria Valley Office Village, Etruria, Stoke-on-Trent
- Congress House, Great Russell Street, London
- Embassy House, 60 Church Street, Birmingham
- Grove House, 55 Lowlands Road, Harrow
- Level 1, 37 Park Row, Nottingham
- Maybrook House, Grainger Street, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Synergy Building, Campo Lane, Sheffield
- The New Union House, 2 Harbour Avenue, Plymouth
- Tony Benn House, Victoria Street, Bristol
- Transport House, 50-52 New Road, Dagenham
- Unit A Bishops Mews, Transport Way, Cowley, Oxford
- 4th Floor, Condor House, 5-10 St Pauls Churchyard, London
- Coverdale House, 15 East Parade, Leeds
- Jm Parsons and Co, Unit 6 West End Yard, 21-25 West End, Llanelli
- Transport House, 39 Thorpe Road, Norwich
Facilities Office accepts Legal Aid
Languages spoken Bengali, English, Farsi (Persian), French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Spanish, Urdu
Size of firm 10 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Administrative and public law
- Clinical negligence
- Commercial litigation
- Conveyancing - residential
- Crime - general
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Human rights
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Litigation - general
- Personal injury
- Professional negligence
- Travel and tourism
14/02/15 - Reviewed by Mr. John Bicknell
In my opinion and based on my experience with Thompsons Solicitors:
I found them to be unhelpful, lackadaisical in their approach and uninformative to the point where I had to see another solicitor to find out what the process was with a personal claim, what was probably happening with my claim and would probably happen next.
Withholding information from me, even after I had requested said information and acted in a high handed manner, e,g, doing things on my behalf without my permission and against my instruction.
I found them at times also to be condescending & patronizing, specially after pointing out stupid mistakes that they had made with paper work with my claim.
At times I felt that they were representing the best interests of the other party rather than myself!
Would I recommend Tompsons Solicitors to others?...... NOT even if you paid me!
NB. To upload my review about Tompsons Solicitors I have had to give a rating (1 star), where in fact I would not give them any, but rather a minus of about 67.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Cardiff
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Cardiff
- Personal injury solicitors Cardiff
- Commercial solicitors Cardiff
- Divorce solicitors Cardiff
- Family solicitors Cardiff
- Legal aid solicitors Cardiff
- Immigration solicitors Cardiff
- Driving solicitors Cardiff
- Will and probate solicitors Cardiff
- Criminal solicitors Cardiff
- Medical negligence solicitors Cardiff
- Employment law solicitors Cardiff
4,348,033 page views