3 reviews (5/5) and information for Stowe Family Law LLP, Birmingham
How to find us
The Colmore Building, 20 Colmore Circus, Queensway, Birmingham, Midlands, B4 6AT
- 71 High Street, Winchester
- 8 Fulwood Place, London
- The Camellia Building, 38 Oxford Road, Hale, Altrincham
- The Old Court House, Raglan Street, Harrogate
- 3 Holywell Hill, St. Albans
- 3rd Floor, 26 Cross Street, Manchester
- Alpha House, 2a Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells
- First Floor, 22 Trinity Lane, Beverley
- Ground & 1st Floors, 128 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- Ground Floor, Queen Square House, 18-21 Queen Square Street, Bristol
- Ground floor, Ladyfield House, Station Road, Wilmslow
- 5th Floor, Minerva House, 29 East Parade, Leeds
- Oakgate House, Market Place, Wetherby
- Offshoot House, 68 The Grove, Ilkley
- One Valpy, 20 Valpy Street, Reading
- The Bellbourne, 103 High Street, Esher
- Suite 203, Chiltern House, St Nicholas Court, Nottingham
- Tower House Fishergate, York
- Creative Media Centres Ltd. 7 Northumberland St, Huddersfield
- Suite F4 Harley House 29 Cambray Place, Cheltenham
Stowe Family Law is the UK's largest specialist family law firm, with an excellent national and international reputation. Stowe Family Law has the best team of family lawyers in the country, with offices nationwide. We listen to our clients individual needs, to ensure they have the right solicitor with the expertise and experience to identify the best approach for them.
We focus on providing an outstanding service within an agreed cost and clients will be able to monitor the progress of their case at all times. We support and guide our clients through their case, so that they can be confident of achieving the result they want the most effective way possible with the minimum of stress.
Languages spoken English, Urdu, Punjabi, Guajarati, Hindi, Pathwari
21/06/19 - Reviewed by SGG W
I am very happy with Stowe Family Law. I instantly had a very good rapport with my solicitor Rebecca Calden-Storr who is very understanding as well as very professional and efficient. It is also very easy to get in touch with any questions and there is never any long wait. I feel I am in very good hands. Thank you!
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Elizabeth Martin
The staff dealt with my enquiry sensitively and gave me great advice.
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Peter Thorpe
I feel compeled to write this review as I have gone through a tough time in a very unamicable divorce. Having used 2 previous solictors firm who racked up ££££'s of costs and wasnt moving very far at all. Through recommenadation of a friend I contacted Rebaecca Calden-Storr at Stowe Family Law. From the very first contact right the way to getting a final court result that I was extremely happy with, the process was very quick, precise and stress free unlike the previous 2 firms that botched it. The service is faultless and was made to feel very easy and comfortable through the events. So much so on the court day I felt very at ease and relaxed about the whole process. So in all honesty if you are looking for not just a family Lawyer but an outstanding Family Lawyer I could not recommend Rebecca Calden-Storr at Stowe Family Law enough.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
3,717,283 page views