11 reviews (5/5) and information for Stowe Family Law LLP, Chelmsford
How to find us
First Floor, Elizabeth House, 28 Baddow Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0DG
- 71 High Street, Winchester
- 8 Fulwood Place, London
- The Camellia Building, 38 Oxford Road, Hale, Altrincham
- The Old Court House, Raglan Street, Harrogate
- 3 Holywell Hill, St. Albans
- 3rd Floor, 26 Cross Street, Manchester
- Alpha House, 2a Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells
- First Floor, 22 Trinity Lane, Beverley
- Ground & 1st Floors, 128 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- Ground Floor, Queen Square House, 18-21 Queen Square Street, Bristol
- Ground floor, Ladyfield House, Station Road, Wilmslow
- 5th Floor, Minerva House, 29 East Parade, Leeds
- Oakgate House, Market Place, Wetherby
- Offshoot House, 68 The Grove, Ilkley
- One Valpy, 20 Valpy Street, Reading
- The Bellbourne, 103 High Street, Esher
- The Colmore Building, 20 Colmore Circus, Queensway, Birmingham
- Suite 203, Chiltern House, St Nicholas Court, Nottingham
- Tower House Fishergate, York
- Creative Media Centres Ltd. 7 Northumberland St, Huddersfield
- Suite F4 Harley House 29 Cambray Place, Cheltenham
Stowe Family Law is the UK's largest specialist family law firm, with an excellent national and international reputation. Stowe Family Law has the best team of family lawyers in the country, with offices nationwide. We listen to our clients individual needs, to ensure they have the right solicitor with the expertise and experience to identify the best approach for them.
We focus on providing an outstanding service within an agreed cost and clients will be able to monitor the progress of their case at all times. We support and guide our clients through their case, so that they can be confident of achieving the result they want the most effective way possible with the minimum of stress.
02/03/20 - Reviewed by Anon
Lucy was great, her attention to detail and knowledge is very evident. There was a slight confusion with pricing but this was resolved without issue. All in all a great service and would recommend in the future.
03/01/20 - Reviewed by Anon
Lucy Birch is a highly competent solicitor and I have been so impressed by her dedication, knowledge and professional approach. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend!
31/12/19 - Reviewed by Anon
I was very impressed with the high calibre services and dedicated family law team at Stowe's offices in Chelmsford and would highly recommend!
28/12/19 - Reviewed by Anon
Would definitely recommend Lucy. An extremely proficient solicitor
24/12/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Excellent service. Very professional, competent and kind. Lucy Birch is a credit to the profession.
27/11/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Stowe Family Law provides an excellent service, by confident, knowledgeable staff. I highly recommend Sebastian Burrows and his team.
25/11/19 - Reviewed by Anon
I have been instructed many times by Sebastian Burrows at his previous firm for a number of years and I would have no hesitation in recommending him for matrimonial and children work - he is knowledgeable, thorough, approachable and practical.
General Legal advice
23/11/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Excellent service received by Sebastian Burrows and the team here at Stowe Family Law. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody seeking specialist family law advice.
23/11/19 - Reviewed by ANON
Sebastian Burrows at Stowe Family law was an incredibly diligent and adept legal tactician in what could have been a much more difficult time. His knowledge and patience give him the ability to demonstrate empathy yet cut through to the real points and solve them in a swift and efficient manner. Having Sebastian representing you will ensure a beneficial outcome for all concerned.
20/11/19 - Reviewed by Anon
I really recommend Stowe Family Law. They were efficient and clear with communications at all times and empathetic with my circumstances. I highly recommend the team in Chelmsford for any family law issues as they can really help get the best outcome for your personal situation. Many thanks for your help.
19/02/19 - Reviewed by Anon
Lucy Birch was a fantastic help to me, offering expertise and a sympathetic ear from the very first meeting. She helped me to understand my options and worked hard to get me a favourable outcome under difficult circumstances. I can't thank her and the team at Stowe enough.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
4,808,648 page views