3 reviews (5/5) and information for Stowe Family Law LLP, Ground & 1st Floors, 128 Buckingham Palace Road, London
How to find us
Ground & 1st Floors, 128 Buckingham Palace Road, London, Greater London, SW1W 9SA
- 71 High Street, Winchester
- 8 Fulwood Place, London
- The Camellia Building, 38 Oxford Road, Hale, Altrincham
- The Old Court House, Raglan Street, Harrogate
- 3 Holywell Hill, St. Albans
- 3rd Floor, 26 Cross Street, Manchester
- Alpha House, 2a Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells
- First Floor, 22 Trinity Lane, Beverley
- Ground Floor, Queen Square House, 18-21 Queen Square Street, Bristol
- Ground floor, Ladyfield House, Station Road, Wilmslow
- 5th Floor, Minerva House, 29 East Parade, Leeds
- Oakgate House, Market Place, Wetherby
- Offshoot House, 68 The Grove, Ilkley
- One Valpy, 20 Valpy Street, Reading
- The Bellbourne, 103 High Street, Esher
- The Colmore Building, 20 Colmore Circus, Queensway, Birmingham
- Suite 203, Chiltern House, St Nicholas Court, Nottingham
- Tower House Fishergate, York
- Creative Media Centres Ltd. 7 Northumberland St, Huddersfield
- Suite F4 Harley House 29 Cambray Place, Cheltenham
Stowe Family Law is the UK's largest specialist family law firm, with an excellent national and international reputation. Stowe Family Law has the best team of family lawyers in the country, with offices nationwide. We listen to our clients individual needs, to ensure they have the right solicitor with the expertise and experience to identify the best approach for them.
We focus on providing an outstanding service within an agreed cost and clients will be able to monitor the progress of their case at all times. We support and guide our clients through their case, so that they can be confident of achieving the result they want the most effective way possible with the minimum of stress.
Languages spoken English, Urdu, Punjabi, Guajarati, Hindi, Pathwari
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Father Edmund Cargill Thompson
No one sane wants to get divorced. Getting divorced is a painful awful experience where everyone gets hurt, particularly your children. Having said that, Stowe Family Law looked after me well during the process. They argued my case well and got me the best possible settlement (both in terms of child care and financial arrangements) based on the current institutional injustices in the English / Welsh Divorce system.
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Daniel Boyle
Stowe Family Law have been extremely professional and very supportive when dealing with my case. Phoebe Turner has been on hand with calm and professional advice. I would recommend the services and expertise of Stowe for anyone who needs expert help.
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Gayle Cliffe
Compassionate and supportive staff at Stowe Family Law offer an outstanding service. Experts in the “minefield” of family law, I was so lucky to be recommended to this Co. My solicitor, Mrs Phoebe Turner, supported me with great patience and sensitivity; she offered practical, intelligent solutions and held my hand every step of the way.
You cannot put a price on your children’s emotional and physical wellbeing and happiness; they’re wholly dependent on you to represent and protect them throughout their childhood. Phoebe understands this and, with her calm and positive demeanour, is wholly committed to providing a superb level of advice and support throughout the whole challenging ordeal.
In addition to her legal expertise, she also has access to a wide network of useful contacts including mediators, barristers, etc. Stowe Family Law has made a life changing, very positive difference to my and my children’s lives; I will be eternally grateful.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
3,652,865 page views