2 reviews (5/5) and information for Stowe Family Law LLP, Nottingham
How to find us
Suite 203, Chiltern House, St Nicholas Court, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 7AR
- First Floor, Elizabeth House, 28 Baddow Road, Chelmsford
- 71 High Street, Winchester
- 8 Fulwood Place, London
- The Camellia Building, 38 Oxford Road, Hale, Altrincham
- The Old Court House, Raglan Street, Harrogate
- 3 Holywell Hill, St. Albans
- 3rd Floor, 26 Cross Street, Manchester
- Alpha House, 2a Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells
- First Floor, 22 Trinity Lane, Beverley
- Ground & 1st Floors, 128 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- Ground Floor, Queen Square House, 18-21 Queen Square Street, Bristol
- Ground floor, Ladyfield House, Station Road, Wilmslow
- 5th Floor, Minerva House, 29 East Parade, Leeds
- Oakgate House, Market Place, Wetherby
- Offshoot House, 68 The Grove, Ilkley
- One Valpy, 20 Valpy Street, Reading
- The Bellbourne, 103 High Street, Esher
- The Colmore Building, 20 Colmore Circus, Queensway, Birmingham
- Tower House Fishergate, York
- Creative Media Centres Ltd. 7 Northumberland St, Huddersfield
- Suite F4 Harley House 29 Cambray Place, Cheltenham
Stowe Family Law is the UK's largest specialist family law firm, with an excellent national and international reputation. Stowe Family Law has the best team of family lawyers in the country, with offices nationwide. We listen to our clients individual needs, to ensure they have the right solicitor with the expertise and experience to identify the best approach for them.
We focus on providing an outstanding service within an agreed cost and clients will be able to monitor the progress of their case at all times. We support and guide our clients through their case, so that they can be confident of achieving the result they want the most effective way possible with the minimum of stress.
Languages spoken English, Urdu, Punjabi, Guajarati, Hindi, Pathwari
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Neil Jones
I am delighted with the service I have received from Stowe Family Law to this point; especially with the care, consideration and professionalism of Sushma Kotecha, Managing Partner. Sushma's knowledge, advice and exceptional service standards give me the greatest confidence in Stowe Family Law. Highly recommended.
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Alex Herington
Stowe Family Law have been fantastic so far. Communication has been detailed and clear, and my solicitor has been pro-active in helping me progress my case. I would gladly use them again in the future.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
4,047,821 page views