7 reviews (5/5) and information for Stowe Family Law LLP, Esher
How to find us
The Bellbourne, 103 High Street, Esher, Surrey, KT10 9QE
- First Floor, Elizabeth House, 28 Baddow Road, Chelmsford
- 71 High Street, Winchester
- 8 Fulwood Place, London
- The Camellia Building, 38 Oxford Road, Hale, Altrincham
- The Old Court House, Raglan Street, Harrogate
- 3 Holywell Hill, St. Albans
- 3rd Floor, 26 Cross Street, Manchester
- Alpha House, 2a Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells
- First Floor, 22 Trinity Lane, Beverley
- Ground & 1st Floors, 128 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- Ground Floor, Queen Square House, 18-21 Queen Square Street, Bristol
- Ground floor, Ladyfield House, Station Road, Wilmslow
- 5th Floor, Minerva House, 29 East Parade, Leeds
- Oakgate House, Market Place, Wetherby
- Offshoot House, 68 The Grove, Ilkley
- One Valpy, 20 Valpy Street, Reading
- The Colmore Building, 20 Colmore Circus, Queensway, Birmingham
- Suite 203, Chiltern House, St Nicholas Court, Nottingham
- Tower House Fishergate, York
- Creative Media Centres Ltd. 7 Northumberland St, Huddersfield
- Suite F4 Harley House 29 Cambray Place, Cheltenham
Stowe Family Law is the UK's largest specialist family law firm, with an excellent national and international reputation. Stowe Family Law has the best team of family lawyers in the country, with offices nationwide. We listen to our clients individual needs, to ensure they have the right solicitor with the expertise and experience to identify the best approach for them.
We focus on providing an outstanding service within an agreed cost and clients will be able to monitor the progress of their case at all times. We support and guide our clients through their case, so that they can be confident of achieving the result they want the most effective way possible with the minimum of stress.
Languages spoken English
17/10/19 - Reviewed by Anon
I would highly recommend Emma Newman and Stowe Family Law for all the great help and for the service they provided.
For many years Emmas experience and sound advice has help steer us through all the emotional family turmoil, while always focusing on whats best for the children.
I am most grateful to Emma for all her support during these stressful and difficult times.
15/10/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
I was recommended to contact Emma Newman a number of years ago regarding what I hoped to be a straight forward divorce. Sadly it turned into an acrimonious journey of nearly 3 years. Emma at Stowe was amazingly supportive, kept me sane and on track and through her commensurate professionalism ensured we ended with a balanced and fair outcome for all parties. I honestly could not hold her and Stowe in higher regard and would recommend without any reservation
21/09/19 - Reviewed by Anon
During what was an extremely trying period and one of immense emotional turmoil, Victoria Clarke was someone that continually kept things in perspective and not only reassured me, but actively resolved situations.
Victoria was empathetic, approachable and above all able to understand and advise accurately.
She is a true professional, yet with the ability to make you feel at ease. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend or use him again, should the need arise
12/08/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Victoria dealt with all issues in a clear and appropriate manner and made what was a difficult situation as easy as it could have been under the circumstances. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
02/08/19 - Reviewed by Anon
Thank you for all your support, advice and understanding during a very difficult Divorce, but which came to an amicable conclusion. Mine was a very complex divorce which was excellently handled by Emma Newman.
05/02/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
The thought of instructing a solicitor was really quite daunting. However, throughout my dealings with the team at Stowe of Esher and in particular with Victoria Clarke I was put at ease. My case was dealt with in a timely and efficient manner. Victoria was extremely approachable, knowledgeable and always there to give much needed advice. Therefore I wouldnt hesitate to recommend her and the team at Stowe Family Law, Esher.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
4,576,802 page views