5 reviews (5/5) and information for Stowe Family Law LLP, Wilmslow
How to find us
Ground floor, Ladyfield House, Station Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1BU
- First Floor, Elizabeth House, 28 Baddow Road, Chelmsford
- 71 High Street, Winchester
- 8 Fulwood Place, London
- The Camellia Building, 38 Oxford Road, Hale, Altrincham
- The Old Court House, Raglan Street, Harrogate
- 3 Holywell Hill, St. Albans
- 3rd Floor, 26 Cross Street, Manchester
- Alpha House, 2a Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells
- First Floor, 22 Trinity Lane, Beverley
- Ground & 1st Floors, 128 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- Ground Floor, Queen Square House, 18-21 Queen Square Street, Bristol
- 5th Floor, Minerva House, 29 East Parade, Leeds
- Oakgate House, Market Place, Wetherby
- Offshoot House, 68 The Grove, Ilkley
- One Valpy, 20 Valpy Street, Reading
- The Bellbourne, 103 High Street, Esher
- The Colmore Building, 20 Colmore Circus, Queensway, Birmingham
- Suite 203, Chiltern House, St Nicholas Court, Nottingham
- Tower House Fishergate, York
- Creative Media Centres Ltd. 7 Northumberland St, Huddersfield
- Suite F4 Harley House 29 Cambray Place, Cheltenham
Stowe Family Law is the UK's largest specialist family law firm, with an excellent national and international reputation. Stowe Family Law has the best team of family lawyers in the country, with offices nationwide. We listen to our clients individual needs, to ensure they have the right solicitor with the expertise and experience to identify the best approach for them.
We focus on providing an outstanding service within an agreed cost and clients will be able to monitor the progress of their case at all times. We support and guide our clients through their case, so that they can be confident of achieving the result they want the most effective way possible with the minimum of stress.
Languages spoken English, Urdu, Punjabi, Guajarati, Hindi, Pathwari
20/02/20 - Reviewed by ANON
Lesley was great, very knowledgable and helped with everything required to make things as smooth as possible.
25/06/19 - Reviewed by Brian.G
Fantastic professional service with good advice and feedback
Handled my divorce case well from a difficult position after leaving a different solicitor half way though the divorce. I was given good advice and direct feedback to help my decisions in how to proceed.
I only wish I had used them from the start.
25/06/19 - Reviewed by Rachel Stuckey
Lesley has been absolutely amazing. I cannot recommend her enough.
22/05/19 - Reviewed by anon
We have been looked after extremely well by Jane Gray from the Wilmslow office. Nothing has been too much trouble. Jane has explained everything as we have gone through Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and much more.
We would highly recommend using Stowe Family Law, and in particular, Jane.
01/03/17 - Reviewed by Anonymous
I really valued the help and advice I received throughout the process. From the first consultation, until all was ageeed and resolved I felt in very safe hands.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
4,443,736 page views