6 reviews (5/5) and information for Stowe Family Law LLP, Beverley
How to find us
First Floor, 22 Trinity Lane, Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire, HU17 0DY
- 71 High Street, Winchester
- 8 Fulwood Place, London
- The Camellia Building, 38 Oxford Road, Hale, Altrincham
- The Old Court House, Raglan Street, Harrogate
- 3 Holywell Hill, St. Albans
- 3rd Floor, 26 Cross Street, Manchester
- Alpha House, 2a Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells
- Ground & 1st Floors, 128 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- Ground Floor, Queen Square House, 18-21 Queen Square Street, Bristol
- Ground floor, Ladyfield House, Station Road, Wilmslow
- 5th Floor, Minerva House, 29 East Parade, Leeds
- Oakgate House, Market Place, Wetherby
- Offshoot House, 68 The Grove, Ilkley
- One Valpy, 20 Valpy Street, Reading
- The Bellbourne, 103 High Street, Esher
- The Colmore Building, 20 Colmore Circus, Queensway, Birmingham
- Suite 203, Chiltern House, St Nicholas Court, Nottingham
- Tower House Fishergate, York
- Creative Media Centres Ltd. 7 Northumberland St, Huddersfield
- Suite F4 Harley House 29 Cambray Place, Cheltenham
Stowe Family Law is the UK's largest specialist family law firm, with an excellent national and international reputation. Stowe Family Law has the best team of family lawyers in the country, with offices nationwide. We listen to our clients individual needs, to ensure they have the right solicitor with the expertise and experience to identify the best approach for them.
We focus on providing an outstanding service within an agreed cost and clients will be able to monitor the progress of their case at all times. We support and guide our clients through their case, so that they can be confident of achieving the result they want the most effective way possible with the minimum of stress.
Languages spoken English, Urdu, Punjabi, Guajarati, Hindi, Pathwari
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Claire Thundercliffe
Fantastic professional service from Claire Ward and her team .
Claire was extremely knowledgeable, kind and patient during a difficult period of my life . Nothing was too much trouble and she was extremely patient with me as emotions ran high.
The service was efficient and very reasonably priced for the time taken .
I would recommend Claire and her team to assist families in need of expert advice during divorce, separation and child matters.
Thank you for your service Claire.
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Jessica McMahon
Such a great team of people at Stowe Family Law, Beverley. Extremely professional, knowledgeable and I would highly recommend their services.
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Samantha Baker
We work with Stowe's where financial advice and planning is needed in divorce - we find the firm and in particular Claire Ward, extremely professional but also very approachable. I would highly recommend their services.
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Josh Richardson
Claire and Chris at Stowe Family Law, Beverley are excellent. I would not hesitate in recommending them to my clients or my friends.
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Victoria Hicks
I am fortunate to work with the team in a professional capacity, and would not hesitate to recommend their services.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
3,650,972 page views