7 reviews (5/5) and information for Stowe Family Law LLP, Tunbridge Wells
How to find us
Alpha House, 2a Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 5SE
- First Floor, Elizabeth House, 28 Baddow Road, Chelmsford
- 71 High Street, Winchester
- 8 Fulwood Place, London
- The Camellia Building, 38 Oxford Road, Hale, Altrincham
- The Old Court House, Raglan Street, Harrogate
- 3 Holywell Hill, St. Albans
- 3rd Floor, 26 Cross Street, Manchester
- First Floor, 22 Trinity Lane, Beverley
- Ground & 1st Floors, 128 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- Ground Floor, Queen Square House, 18-21 Queen Square Street, Bristol
- Ground floor, Ladyfield House, Station Road, Wilmslow
- 5th Floor, Minerva House, 29 East Parade, Leeds
- Oakgate House, Market Place, Wetherby
- Offshoot House, 68 The Grove, Ilkley
- One Valpy, 20 Valpy Street, Reading
- The Bellbourne, 103 High Street, Esher
- The Colmore Building, 20 Colmore Circus, Queensway, Birmingham
- Suite 203, Chiltern House, St Nicholas Court, Nottingham
- Tower House Fishergate, York
- Creative Media Centres Ltd. 7 Northumberland St, Huddersfield
- Suite F4 Harley House 29 Cambray Place, Cheltenham
Stowe Family Law is the UK's largest specialist family law firm, with an excellent national and international reputation. Stowe Family Law has the best team of family lawyers in the country, with offices nationwide. We listen to our clients individual needs, to ensure they have the right solicitor with the expertise and experience to identify the best approach for them.
We focus on providing an outstanding service within an agreed cost and clients will be able to monitor the progress of their case at all times. We support and guide our clients through their case, so that they can be confident of achieving the result they want the most effective way possible with the minimum of stress.
Languages spoken English, Urdu, Punjabi, Guajarati, Hindi, Pathwari
09/12/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
I found the firm very friendly and available when I needed them. They gave me great advice and got me to the result that I needed. I would firmly recommend them for their expertise in divorce matters.
25/06/19 - Reviewed by Alan Anderson
Stowe Family Law handled my case with precision and professionalism. They made the process a lot smoother than it would ever have been without them. The team work very well together, and they were a pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to anyone seeking legal advice.
25/06/19 - Reviewed by Dh Jones
I have just completed a divorce this year using Stowe Family Law. My experience was excellent throughout. From the very first meeting Kate was very helpful, professional and clear with me about everything. This was especially valuable to me at what is clearly a difficult time personally and she made the whole process very straightforward. I would definitely recommend Stowe and would like to thank them for their help.
25/06/19 - Reviewed by Sherrie Ahmad
Great service. I had Rebecca represent me. She was friendly, fast & efficient. Rebecca always answered the phone & responded to all emails promptly. She was re-assuring & calm during moments of panic/tension. Brilliant firm.
25/06/19 - Reviewed by Kaylee Brett
I had Holly represent me.
As soon as you walk into Stowe Family Law you are warmly welcomed and made to feel at ease. After using another firm beforehand and them being very negligent it was a nice change to have full faith in SFL. Everything was broken down and made easy to understand. Holly was very efficient and approachable, I was kept up to date and all my needs were met. I would highly recommend.
26/03/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Stowe Family Law provided an excellent service in relation to a very difficult divorce. They were supportive both professionally and personally. Kate Rayner is an outstanding solicitor and she managed my case perfectly. I have the utmost respect for her and her team. They genuinely cared about me and my outcome. I would highly recommend them.
31/10/18 - Reviewed by Anonymous
This review rates specifically to Kate Rayner who handled my divorce proceedings with a level of professionalism, pragmatism and empathy which was outstanding - I would have no hesitation in recommending Kate to anyone who needed family law advice
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
4,469,258 page views