4 reviews (5/5) and information for Stowe Family Law LLP, Wetherby
How to find us
Oakgate House, Market Place, Wetherby, West Yorkshire, LS22 6LQ
- First Floor, Elizabeth House, 28 Baddow Road, Chelmsford
- 71 High Street, Winchester
- 8 Fulwood Place, London
- The Camellia Building, 38 Oxford Road, Hale, Altrincham
- The Old Court House, Raglan Street, Harrogate
- 3 Holywell Hill, St. Albans
- 3rd Floor, 26 Cross Street, Manchester
- Alpha House, 2a Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells
- First Floor, 22 Trinity Lane, Beverley
- Ground & 1st Floors, 128 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- Ground Floor, Queen Square House, 18-21 Queen Square Street, Bristol
- Ground floor, Ladyfield House, Station Road, Wilmslow
- 5th Floor, Minerva House, 29 East Parade, Leeds
- Offshoot House, 68 The Grove, Ilkley
- One Valpy, 20 Valpy Street, Reading
- The Bellbourne, 103 High Street, Esher
- The Colmore Building, 20 Colmore Circus, Queensway, Birmingham
- Suite 203, Chiltern House, St Nicholas Court, Nottingham
- Tower House Fishergate, York
- Creative Media Centres Ltd. 7 Northumberland St, Huddersfield
- Suite F4 Harley House 29 Cambray Place, Cheltenham
Stowe Family Law is the UK's largest specialist family law firm, with an excellent national and international reputation. Stowe Family Law has the best team of family lawyers in the country, with offices nationwide. We listen to our clients individual needs, to ensure they have the right solicitor with the expertise and experience to identify the best approach for them.
We focus on providing an outstanding service within an agreed cost and clients will be able to monitor the progress of their case at all times. We support and guide our clients through their case, so that they can be confident of achieving the result they want the most effective way possible with the minimum of stress.
Languages spoken English, Urdu, Punjabi, Guajarati, Hindi, Pathwari
30/09/19 - Reviewed by Anon
My personal thanks to Katie Kilburn for all the professional help given to me during a difficult process. I would wholeheartedly recommend her services to anyone considering Stowe family law.
27/06/19 - Reviewed by ANONYMOUS
Katie and her team have been very professional throughout the case - even though my case was very lengthy, the team has assisted very well with very clear explanations given for each and the next step. Thank you Katie.
21/06/19 - Reviewed by jaharrm .
Very friendly and professional.
03/05/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Professional, caring and sensitive to our individual needs.Listened intently and gave genuine honest advice to meet our requirements. Neil Dring we would have no hesitation in recommending. All the staff have been wonderful, making the whole journey as comfortable as is possible. We are very happy with the results of our outcome.Well done and Thank you. Brenda n Shaun (Leeds)
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
4,572,656 page views