2 reviews (5/5) and information for Stowe Family Law LLP, Ilkley
How to find us
Offshoot House, 68 The Grove, Ilkley, West Yorkshire, LS29 9PA
- First Floor, Elizabeth House, 28 Baddow Road, Chelmsford
- 71 High Street, Winchester
- 8 Fulwood Place, London
- The Camellia Building, 38 Oxford Road, Hale, Altrincham
- The Old Court House, Raglan Street, Harrogate
- 3 Holywell Hill, St. Albans
- 3rd Floor, 26 Cross Street, Manchester
- Alpha House, 2a Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells
- First Floor, 22 Trinity Lane, Beverley
- Ground & 1st Floors, 128 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- Ground Floor, Queen Square House, 18-21 Queen Square Street, Bristol
- Ground floor, Ladyfield House, Station Road, Wilmslow
- 5th Floor, Minerva House, 29 East Parade, Leeds
- Oakgate House, Market Place, Wetherby
- One Valpy, 20 Valpy Street, Reading
- The Bellbourne, 103 High Street, Esher
- The Colmore Building, 20 Colmore Circus, Queensway, Birmingham
- Suite 203, Chiltern House, St Nicholas Court, Nottingham
- Tower House Fishergate, York
- Creative Media Centres Ltd. 7 Northumberland St, Huddersfield
- Suite F4 Harley House 29 Cambray Place, Cheltenham
Stowe Family Law is the UK's largest specialist family law firm, with an excellent national and international reputation. Stowe Family Law has the best team of family lawyers in the country, with offices nationwide. We listen to our clients individual needs, to ensure they have the right solicitor with the expertise and experience to identify the best approach for them.
We focus on providing an outstanding service within an agreed cost and clients will be able to monitor the progress of their case at all times. We support and guide our clients through their case, so that they can be confident of achieving the result they want the most effective way possible with the minimum of stress.
Languages spoken English, Urdu, Punjabi, Guajarati, Hindi, Pathwari
02/10/19 - Reviewed by ANON
The level of service I received from the Stowe Family Law firm was incredible, through a particularly difficult chapter.
Both Sarah Barr-Young and Claire Chisnell are exceptional advocates, and I would not give it a second thought in using their services again should I have the need.
07/06/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Claire Chisnall. All I have to say is what a fantastic solicitor she is. She is dedicated to her client and will fight your cause to the very best of her ability. Keeps you informed all the way and leaves no stone unturned. Would highly recommend her and the company.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
4,047,812 page views