9 reviews (5/5) and information for Stowe Family Law LLP, St. Albans
How to find us
3 Holywell Hill, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 1ER
- 71 High Street, Winchester
- 8 Fulwood Place, London
- The Camellia Building, 38 Oxford Road, Hale, Altrincham
- The Old Court House, Raglan Street, Harrogate
- 3rd Floor, 26 Cross Street, Manchester
- Alpha House, 2a Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells
- First Floor, 22 Trinity Lane, Beverley
- Ground & 1st Floors, 128 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- Ground Floor, Queen Square House, 18-21 Queen Square Street, Bristol
- Ground floor, Ladyfield House, Station Road, Wilmslow
- 5th Floor, Minerva House, 29 East Parade, Leeds
- Oakgate House, Market Place, Wetherby
- Offshoot House, 68 The Grove, Ilkley
- One Valpy, 20 Valpy Street, Reading
- The Bellbourne, 103 High Street, Esher
- The Colmore Building, 20 Colmore Circus, Queensway, Birmingham
- Suite 203, Chiltern House, St Nicholas Court, Nottingham
- Tower House Fishergate, York
- Creative Media Centres Ltd. 7 Northumberland St, Huddersfield
- Suite F4 Harley House 29 Cambray Place, Cheltenham
- First Floor, Elizabeth House, 28 Baddow Road, Chelmsford
Languages spoken English, Urdu, Punjabi, Guajarati, Hindi, Pathwari
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
2061 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
25/06/19 - Reviewed by Friendly and sympathetic professional firm
Friendly and sympathetic professional firm
25/06/19 - Reviewed by Steve Hazell
the service at stowe family law was fantastic,claire and the team responded promptly to any email or call.superb and would not hesitate to use them again.
25/06/19 - Reviewed by Julie Barham
Mira is professional, personable and will guide you through any matrimonial process with ease with her expert legal knowledge. She is efficient, focused with a no fuss approach. You will feel confident in Mira’s professionalism.
25/06/19 - Reviewed by Klara Virtova
5* That's what Stowe Family Law deserves. Very professional, very quick with everything, no extra delays, excellent correspondence. Special thanks to James Scarborough who looked after me and my family. He's done brilliant job and also recommended me great barrister and I've won the case. I would always recommend them! Thank you!!!
25/06/19 - Reviewed by Emma Williams
James Scarborough was the Solicitor assigned to me for my relocation, child custody and divorce case. In what was the most difficult experience and time in my life, James always exceeded my expectations. He always remained calm, professional, caring and encouraging. I could always get hold of him and he would explain things further that I had trouble understanding. He made an unbearable time for me alot easier and I always felt he was on my side. I was very happy with my outcome and I wouldn't hesitate to work with James and the team at Stowe Family Law again.
25/06/19 - Reviewed by Sarah Glasgow
Whilst going through a very long winded and emotional divorce , I had to change law practices as the practice I started with did not represent me in the manner I expected. I changed to Stowe Family Law and James Scarborough agreed to take my case on . James was extremely thorough, professional and easy to get along with. He always put my best interests first and managed to help me bring the whole process to a conclusion as swiftly as possible. I would thoroughly recommend both James and Stowe Family Law Practice. Thank you very much.
25/06/19 - Reviewed by Chris Hayden
I could not be happier with Stowe and in particular, the service, advice and support offered by Kai during my child arrangements order application, which resulted in a better than expected outcome. There was never difficulty getting in touch, and along with Kai's professionalism and confidence, I felt reassured throughout.
25/06/19 - Reviewed by Sarah Hanison
I can't recommend James Scarborough highly enough. He is everything you would want in a divorce lawyer - a really calm, steady ship and highly focused. He really helped me to maintain my calm and feel reassured as he steered the outcome to one I was very pleased with. I'm sure he will go far in his career, and is an absolute asset to Stowe Family Law.
25/06/19 - Reviewed by Jason Fielder
After researching which firm to approach with my Child Arrangements case, I chose Stowe and James Scarborough was the best fit for my needs. James was prompt and professional with his communication, and helped me take a collaborative approach to resolving my case and avoided getting drawn into protracted and unnecessary back and forth. Throughout the entire legal proceedings, James showed an attention to detail and an understanding of my situation that always reassured me that I had made the right choice of representation. The outcome was entirely what I was looking for, and I wouldn't hesitate to return to Stowe with any future needs.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in St. Albans
- Conveyancing / property solicitors St. Albans
- Personal injury solicitors St. Albans
- Commercial solicitors St. Albans
- Divorce solicitors St. Albans
- Family solicitors St. Albans
- Legal aid solicitors St. Albans
- Immigration solicitors St. Albans
- Driving solicitors St. Albans
- Will and probate solicitors St. Albans
- Criminal solicitors St. Albans
- Medical negligence solicitors St. Albans
- Employment law solicitors St. Albans
5,778,306 page views