4 reviews (5/5) and information for Stowe Family Law LLP, Bristol
How to find us
Ground Floor, Queen Square House, 18-21 Queen Square Street, Bristol, South Gloucestershire, BS1 4NH
- 71 High Street, Winchester
- 8 Fulwood Place, London
- The Camellia Building, 38 Oxford Road, Hale, Altrincham
- The Old Court House, Raglan Street, Harrogate
- 3 Holywell Hill, St. Albans
- 3rd Floor, 26 Cross Street, Manchester
- Alpha House, 2a Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells
- First Floor, 22 Trinity Lane, Beverley
- Ground & 1st Floors, 128 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- Ground floor, Ladyfield House, Station Road, Wilmslow
- 5th Floor, Minerva House, 29 East Parade, Leeds
- Oakgate House, Market Place, Wetherby
- Offshoot House, 68 The Grove, Ilkley
- One Valpy, 20 Valpy Street, Reading
- The Bellbourne, 103 High Street, Esher
- The Colmore Building, 20 Colmore Circus, Queensway, Birmingham
- Suite 203, Chiltern House, St Nicholas Court, Nottingham
- Tower House Fishergate, York
- Creative Media Centres Ltd. 7 Northumberland St, Huddersfield
- Suite F4 Harley House 29 Cambray Place, Cheltenham
Stowe Family Law is the UK's largest specialist family law firm, with an excellent national and international reputation. Stowe Family Law has the best team of family lawyers in the country, with offices nationwide. We listen to our clients individual needs, to ensure they have the right solicitor with the expertise and experience to identify the best approach for them.
We focus on providing an outstanding service within an agreed cost and clients will be able to monitor the progress of their case at all times. We support and guide our clients through their case, so that they can be confident of achieving the result they want the most effective way possible with the minimum of stress.
Languages spoken English, Urdu, Punjabi, Guajarati, Hindi, Pathwari
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Miss K F
I will be forever grateful for what Jemma Slavin and her team in Bristol have done for me and my children. Jemma is a top-class Lawyer that really knows her stuff. She is professional, personable, quick to respond and above all always knew what the right legal advice was, and she was always 1 step ahead of my husband’s Lawyer. It is thanks to her legal advice and persistence that gave me and my children a better outcome then I could ever have imagined. But most importantly my children can now continue their life growing up with the right support and living in the area familiar to them and close to their school and friends.
Could not recommend Stowe enough, they are amazing!
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Rachel James
I was advised to use Jemma Slavin at Stowe whilst going through an extremely difficult and lengthy divorce. Jemma was amazing. Jemma gave brilliant advice, was able to set my mind at ease when difficult situations arose and more than anything was totally approachable and available like a friend if ever I was struggling. My divorce was a very bitter one however I felt in completely safe hands and comforted by the fact that I knew I had the best representation I could get. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Jemma to anyone needing a family lawyer. I am out the other side now and cannot thank Jemma and her team enough for such great support, professionalism and basically getting me the result I hoped for.
General Legal advice
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Ana Hogg
I recently had the opportunity to spend a week working alongside the team at Stowe Family Law LLP in Bristol. Not only are the team very knowledgable and experienced in all family law matters, but they are also very kind, caring and approachable. I would thoroughly recommend contacting them if you need assistance with family law matters.
General Legal advice
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Chris Longstaff
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
3,597,757 page views